Product Designer UX/UI
As a Product Designer you will work on how our users experience our product. Starting from a holistic understanding of our problem space and our different users, to discovering different solutions, delivering meaningful user experiences, and making our product and customers more successful.
Product designers work closely with our product, engineering and growth teams, balancing the different needs, and driving our vision forward. We’re a deeply user-centered and data driven organisation and as a product designer you’ll build an understanding of our users’ needs and intentions, as a basis to evolve our product further.
- Execute on all phases of the design process— from conducting research, over quick prototypes to creating production-ready designs
- Help identify and prioritize impactful features through research and workshops
- Partner with Product Managers and Engineers to develop viable concepts
- Guide the design function to maintain design consistency and coherence across products, and raise our overall level of product design
What we look for in you ✅
- 3-5 years of professional experience designing digital products for web and mobile
- A digital portfolio that demonstrates a deep understanding of the human-centered design process, as well as UX and visual design excellence
- You are great at collaborating. Working with different stakeholders means you have to be a great collaborator and communicator.
- You are comfortable with planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing, and communicating research, and turning the output into data that can drive informed product design decisions.
- Tools change, still we expect you to be proficient in a variety of interaction and visual design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, InVision, Principle, Flinto, etc.)
- Eligibility to work in the EU. This is a full-time in-house position.
Bonus points 😛
- Experience with web technologies (HTML, CSS and JS) and responsive web frameworks
- Proficiency in both qualitative and quantitative UX research practices
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We put all company communications and tools in one place, empowering frontline employees to be more agile, productive, and create a safer workplace.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support users in more than 130 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page