UI/UX Senior Product Manager
Blue Prism’s vision is to provide a Digital Workforce for Every Enterprise. The company’s purpose is to unleash the collaborative potential of humans, operating in harmony with a Digital Workforce, so every enterprise can exceed their business goals and drive meaningful growth, with unmatched speed and agility.
Fortune 500 and public-sector organizations, among customers across 70 commercial sectors, trust Blue Prism’s enterprise-grade intelligent automation platform, which has users in more than 170 countries. By strategically applying intelligent automation, these organizations are creating new opportunities and services, while unlocking massive efficiencies that return millions of hours of work back into their business.
The UI/UX Senior Product Manager holds overall responsibility for the User Experience for all products in the Blue Prism portfolio. A key facet of this role is to establish and manage the implementation of the User Experience for the Blue Prism product portfolio and coordinate with Product Mangers and designers to implement a best in class User Experience for all.
You will lead UX research to drive planning and execution of next generation user experience, as well as work with internal and external stakeholders to understand the current journeys and user experience, what the current challenges are as well where the opportunities for improvement to drive user experience synergies across new and existing solutions and channels are.
As well as managing all aspects of the products UX/UI lifecycle, including problem definition, roadmap execution and customer needs, you will identify, own and maintain the customer personas for the suite of products.
- A product manager with a specific focus on User Experience and User Journeys across a blended end user and development user base.
- Analytical skills to identify, understand and prioritize user challenges and friction.
- Evidence of taking a fresh approach to an existing problem; and creating a user experience that delights.
- Demonstrable experience leading User Experience initiatives across a portfolio of products.
- Understanding of Enterprise Software and the top-of-mind issues of the associated user personas.