Do you have what it takes to join Channel VAS, the global FinTech leader? We have become the world’s #1 in mobile micro-credits thanks to sophisticated profiling and scoring models that are based on telco, digital and behavioral data.
We are seeking sharp, talented individuals to join our team of highly skilled professionals in our Operations Center in Greece and other countries. Through 40 telco partners we are providing financial inclusion to over 600 million consumers in Africa, Middle East, Asian Pacific and Latin America via a variety of mobile financial services such as Airtime Credit, Mobile Money Loans, Mobile Device Finance, B2C Loan Apps, E-Commerce Credit Solutions and Marketplaces.
The next growth is expected to come from geographic, industry and product diversification. Become part of a team of 200 creative individuals who believe in redefining mobile micro finance!
As a UX Designer, you will be part of the UX Team with key focus to design & optimize the User Experience while at the same time enhancing the business value for various products & services for a range of clients, by collaborating with various stakeholders; Product Managers, Solution Architects, Software Engineers, Business Analysts & Account Managers.
- Design customer journeys, storyboards, and prototypes that communicate the user interaction and design ideas to the stakeholders
- Craft detailed design specifications for transactional and informational experiences for various interfaces.
- Interact with Software and QA engineers throughout the development, testing, and implementation phases of multiple projects to ensure product integrity
- Monitor campaign results, analyze key metrics, optimize user – experience and drive incremental revenue
- Continuously optimize content through application of best practices and continually implementing updates based on performance
- Use design thinking methods to iterate through concepts that can be tested and validated with users
- Leverage data and user feedback to drive and influence design decisions
- 1-2 years past experience as a UX designer or similar position
- The ability to design and envision user experiences to effectively communicate them as requirements to the relevant stakeholders
- Proficiency in MS Visio, Lucidchart or similar flowcharting tool
- Basic understanding of Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, Axure or wireframe & prototyping tools
- Passion and knowledge about UX, User-Centric Design, Usability, User Research, Analytics
- Understanding the constraints of different interfaces: SMS, USSD, Interactive Voice Response systems, Feature Phones, Smartphones, Applications
- Certification on User Experience studies/workshop will be considered a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in: Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Psychology, Human Factors, or Architecture will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills and team working mentality
- Problem-solving mentality
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Pro-activeness, accountability and results orientation
- Think strategically and into details
- Collaborative culture
- Challenging work environment
- Comprehensive private healthcare insurance
- Company phone and laptop