Thycotic, a global leader in IT security, is the fastest growing provider of Privileged Access Management solutions that protect an organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats. Our mission is to make self-sufficient security champions, by making security tools people love to use that make privilege management achievable for everyone.
The results show:
--We have over 10,000 customers worldwide ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding hundreds of new customers every quarter.
--We are growing at twice the rate of the overall PAM market (50% vs 25%).
-- We are among Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies six years in a row.
As a Product Designer, you will be a key member of the Product Management Group, working within our growing UI/UX team, and collaborating closely with our engineering, product marketing, and research teams. We are seeking a highly innovative and motivated self-starter who has experience in implementing accessibility best practices and wants to join a team at the bleeding edge of usable cyber security technologies. This super star will work as part of a broader agile/scrum team throughout the product design and development process, leveraging the latest design research, user-feedback, and market requirements to produce innovative design elements and user experiences for Thycotic’s products.
The Product Designer would report to the Director, UX and Product Management. Ideally this candidate would be based in Washington, DC, however remote candidates may be considered.
- Design, prototype, and iterate accessible product designs rapidly and concurrently
- Develop designs based upon low-fidelity sketches or written descriptions, and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity mock-ups using Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other relevant tools
- Create prototypes at various fidelities leveraging Principal, UXPin, Flinto, HTML/CSS/JS, and other relevant tools and approaches
- Collaborate within and contribute to the team’s broader UI/UX design system, leveraging a deep fluency of the product’s core capabilities, differentiators, and target markets
- Be a subject-matter expert in the company’s product development process, from problem definition, through detailed UI and visual design
- Assist the engineering and product management teams throughout production feature implementation, providing all necessary visual assets and styling attributes
- Be the product design teams accessibility expert
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Visual Design or Human Computer Interaction
- Portfolio of professional work, accessible via URL
- 508 or WAGs 2.0 compliance knowledge
- Demonstrable experience collaborating with diverse teams of engineers, researchers, product managers, and marketers to bring innovative products to market
- Provable experience successfully designing incredible UI/UX for digital apps and solutions
- Experience working successfully within a fast-paced SaaS/B2B organization
- A true passion for visual design, and a successful track-record as a self-starter working independently without constant supervision
- Working knowledge of the cyber security space preferred
Why Work at Thycotic?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was named a “Best Places to Work” Award Winner in 2019 and 2020 in recognition of our positive work environment and culture, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy.