We're looking for a Mid to Senior level Product Designer to help us reimagine the Match app and website — Improving old experiences and creating new ones from concept to execution.
You’ll apply user-centered design techniques and research-driven thinking to the very real pain points of people trying to date.
This is an opportunity to join and partner with a lean design team and make a big impact on a consumer-facing product that's undergoing an exciting transformation.
- You’ll lead projects across the entire product lifecycle. You’ll work with product managers and engineers to deliver end to end UX solutions.
- Receive and provide feedback on designs and strategic product decisions to cross-functional partners and design leadership.
- Combine UX thinking with visual design execution to produce usable, intuitive, and beautiful user interfaces.
- You will conduct user research, validate concepts with end-users and stakeholders, and turn insights into value-adding features and actionable deliverables.
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints.
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Ensure faithful and high-quality implementation of designs through design QA
- Work with design peers and design leadership to refine the design process and culture
- You have a strong online portfolio that demonstrates your product thinking and design process
- You can rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, and iterate.
- A refined aesthetic (Show us what inspires you!) – with considerations to usability, simplicity, and consistency.
- Strong interaction skills (animation abilities a huge plus)
- A strong command of contemporary design tools, including Sketch/Figma (we’re moving to Figma), After Effects, or similar.
- Experienced in user research techniques such as surveys, interviews, and usability testingBackground in designing for mobile-first platforms — understanding best practices, design patterns, technical limitations
- You’re intrinsically driven to make a great product, and you’re willing to learn new skills or try new approaches to deliver the best possible results.
To be considered, please share portfolio site, or sample projects in resume.
Why Product Design at Match?
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy the opportunity to work like a tech startup while impacting a global brand with millions of members.
Be your whole self, we’re not that corporate!
Flexible hours — We like work/life balance and we understand when stuff comes up.
You’ll lead projects across the entire product lifecycle and deliver end to end UX solutions.
Why Match Group?
A lot of places say they change lives, but we actually do it. We’ve helped millions of people find love and happiness! Here are a few perks we have in store for you:
$1,500 annual training budget
100% employer match on 401k contributions
Specific COVID-19 allowance for home office set-up
Matched giving to qualified organizations
100% paid paternity leave
Happy Hours and Company parties (right now they are all virtual, but still a ton of fun!)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.