Senior Product Designer
As part of the Product team at StackAdapt, you will be designing products that help our customers thrive.
As a Senior Product Designer, you'll work collaboratively across our teams to research, design, launch, and iterate solutions that delight our users. You've shipped successful digital products before, and have a bias for informed, data-driven action that ensures we build the right thing for our customers.
You've delivered sleek, lovable products before, and have a positive and resilient attitude that thrives in a fast-paced, creative, and self-driven environment.
From optimizing a one-line message on a page to creating an entire customer experience from scratch, your design influence is all-encompassing.
Where you’ll be working:
- For now, we’re all working from home.
- Once it’s safe to do so again, you will have the opportunity to work out of our King East Design District office.
- Please note: This is a full-time role in Toronto and we don't consider remote or contract work.
What you'll be doing:
- Fully own your product designs end-to-end, and solve complex user problems with delightful solutions.
- Conduct user research to understand our users' needs, and translate them into strong user experiences.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to continually test, iterate, and improve on your design ideas to ensure we put our best foot forward.
- Produce wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other collateral as needed to drive our product development efforts.
- Become an expert in ad-tech and programmatic media buying, understanding the competitive landscape, the evolving market needs, and how those things relate to StackAdapt's product offering.
- Provide feedback and coaching to other Product Designers at different levels of experience.
- End-to-end experience as a Product Designer (UX, UI, and everything in between)
- Some knowledge of front-end programming technologies.
- A stunning portfolio with examples that demonstrate a profound understanding of user problems, the ability to deduce elegant solutions out of complexity, and your storytelling skills, from low-fidelity sketches through to detailed designs.
- Your communication is crisp, clear, and effective both for written and verbal formats - and you always know your audience.
- You've delivered software designs before, and can speak to their successes.
- You embrace feedback from your team with a desire to continuously improve your craft.
- An in-depth understanding of design thinking, usability heuristics, inclusive design, design systems, and visual design skills (information design, typography, colour, etc.).
- Mastery in Sketch & proficiency with InVision and Invision Design System Manager, proficiency with product engagement and analytics tools such as Pendo and Fullstory considered an asset.
- Empathy for all stakeholders, but you have no problem tactfully defending your design decisions and processes.
- You’re an advocate for user research, including facilitating early research and explorations, contributing to early stages of strategic initiatives.
- You’re an advocate for design thinking, accessible design principles and implementation, helping to shape and define aspects of our design culture and maturing practice.
StackAdapt is a self-serve programmatic advertising platform used by North America’s most exceptional digital marketers. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience. Ad buyers plan, execute, and manage data-driven digital advertising campaigns across all devices, inventory and publisher partners. Ranking a high performer by G2 Crowd in the DSP category for four consecutive years, StackAdapt is also recognized as a LinkedIn Top Startup in 2019.
Our office is located at King and Sherbourne near Toronto's historic Distillery District and the St. Lawrence Market. Our Walk, Bike and Transit Score are all over 90.
We've been recognized for our high performing campaign conversion rates, award winning customer service, and innovation by numerous industry publications including:
StackAdapt is a diverse and inclusive team of collaborative, hardworking individuals trying to make a dent in the universe. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are happy to work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process. We welcome and encourage anyone and everyone to apply.