NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT PROCESS
Do you have an explorer mindset and crave a collaborative organization, where your contributions will make a strong impact? Great! Brainly is looking for a creative UX Researcher to drive valuable insights into the product.
As a UX Researcher, you will support the entire research process, collaborating closely with cross-functional counterparts in Product, Design, Marketing, and Engineering to influence key strategy and execution decisions. You will help define future features and products as you spearhead a human-centered decision-making process and develop the most useful and usable product experiences for a global audience.
In Brainly we are working on some of the most complex technical challenges in the ed-tech space and creating the product for over 200 million students around the world. We focus on building the infrastructure and features that enable Brainly users to ask and answer millions of questions every day.
WHAT WILL YOU DO:
As a UX Researcher at Brainly you will:
- Be responsible for conducting primary research, exploring the behaviors and motivations of our users through methods like user tests, surveys, ethnography/field research and help everyone focus on the user
- Work cross-functionally with design, product, content, and marketing, and influence product decisions by sharing research findings and creating actionable recommendations to the teams.
- Generate insights that shape how product teams think about medium and long-term product strategy
- Design and execute studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, using the right methodology for the right questions
- Identify, prioritize, and plan studies before executing, synthesizing, and communicating findings
- Evangelize internally to empower research culture
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- 4+ years of professional experience as a UX Researcher, Design Researcher/Strategist, alternatively a relevant background in human-computer interaction, statistics or psychology
- Experience facilitating user studies using various research methods
- Bachelor's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Anthropology, Psychology, Computer Science, or Behavioral Economics, or equivalent practical experience
- Great communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Willing to learn new methods and explore creative solutions
- Able to make complex information easily understandable for both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to take action and ownership
- Ability to share knowledge through workshops and presentations
- Good time management skills
- Passion to understand people and their needs
Skills and systems:
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience with survey platforms and remote user testing platforms
- Working knowledge of social and marketing research methodology
- Experience in using qualitative research methods (Individual in-Depth Interview, Focus Group Interviews, etc)
- Working knowledge of the basics of statistics (descriptives statistics, representativeness)
- Fluent written and spoken communication skills in English with ability to present projects and status reports to different teams and leadership
Salary: 10 000 - 12 000 PLN gross/monthly (employment contract)
Some of our benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- AskHenry services - personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
WHAT IS BRAINLY?
Brainly is the world's largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. At brainly.com, and its group of websites around the world, students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 200 million users each month.
Based in Kraków, Poland, with its US headquarters in New York City, Brainly is currently available in 35 countries. The total funding from current investors, including Naspers, General Catalyst Partners, Point Nine Capital, Runa Capital and Learn Capital equals $68.5M. More information about Brainly is available on www.brainly.com.
By sending us your application, you agree that Brainly sp. z o.o. with its seats in Krakow, will process your data contained in the form below and in the documents you attach in to participate in recruitment. In connection with this, you have the right to withdraw your consents, the right to access to your data, the right to obtain their copy, rectify them, erase, limit their usage and also data portability right and object to their use by Brainly, as well as to lodge a complaint with the President of the UODO. If you have any questions regarding the use of information about you and exercising your rights related to this use, please contact our DPO - firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want get to know more about how Brainly uses and process your personal data [click here].