Senior UI/UX Designer
At Bussr, we are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a UI/UX or Product Designer with a reputable organisation.
- A strong portfolio of design projects in both Mobile and Web applications.
- Expert of wireframe and design collaboration tools (e.g. Figma, Zeplin, InVision,....etc)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field is preferred.
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to relocate
- Be part of an organisation in hyper-growth mode with plenty of opportunity for personal development
- Flexible and inspiring workplace with a team of competent, motivated and fun co-workers
- Autonomy and ownership of the work you do with flexible hours
- Opportunity to make an impact by being part of a movement that will revolutionise transportation in APAC cities
- Annual Team retreats in Bali and other popular beach destinations
- Private Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus