Senior UX Manager
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite.
The Merlin A.I. Suite is a unique platform of pre-packaged intelligent BOTs to automate run-of-the-mill procurement and A.P. tasks with intelligent and predictive suggestions. It enables teams to improve productivity through optimal efforts, enhance accuracy with minimal human intervention, and focus on strategic activities. Driven by Artificial Intelligence, Zycus’ Merlin A.I. BOTs introduce cutting edge technologies in procurement operations, making it truly autonomous and cognitive.
Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create a more significant business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.
Experience: 10-15 years in Software Product companies
Work Location: Bengaluru / Mumbai
Zycus is looking for enthusiastic UX professionals to join our Product teams at Bengaluru and Mumbai R&D centers. We are putting together new UI/UX teams to propel the expansion of our product suite and to shape our new product initiatives in AI/ML, RPA, Smart Assist and more ! Explore the opportunity to be play an important role in this action packed and ambitious growth phase - and get a ring side view into the workings of one of the most successful B2B Enterprise SaaS product companies in India developing World Class products used by Fortune 1000 companies globally.
This role includes all the critical aspects of UX function - Persona definition, Information hierarchy, User Research, Usability Study, Interaction design, Wireframing, Prototyping, Analyzing Usage data, Cross product consistency, Responsiveness across form factors - to create wireframes for our entire Source-to-Pay suite of products.
This role is a blend of Individual Contributor and Team Manager (managing 6-8 member team in UX function).
- 10-15 years of relevant experience in UX function in software product companies
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details
- Familiarity with tools like Sketch, Axure, Invision, proto.io, Balsamiq, PowePoint is expected
- Ability to understand customer needs (implicit and explicit), motivations and behaviors and translate them into delightful customer experiences
- Upto date with general UX trends, best practices, design principles and tools / techniques
- Exposure to agile working environments and methodologies
- Ability to communicate / demonstrate the value and rationale of UX decisions to stakeholders
- Ability to quickly grasp processes and use-cases in a complex business domain
- Exposure to a complete cycle - from ideation to post go-live of a SaaS product will be a plus
- Fast paced vibrant environment - where ideation > wireframing > development > go-to market > cycle is very short
- Working on a world class Product suite completely built in India and catering to global Fortune 1000 customers
- Opportunity to work on a breadth of UX challenges > from revamping multiple products/components to new initiatives across web and mobile applications
- Experience rapid career progression along with the growth of the company
- Competitive compensation and perks