UI/UX Designer & Researcher
Ausmed is a leading provider of health education and professional learning software globally. Our mission is to help improve patient care through the provision of high-quality education. At Ausmed, we genuinely care. We believe in the power of people, our community and our healthcare system to improve the lives of all people.
Ausmed is a fun, energetic and fast-paced work environment. Together, we help improve the lives of many hundreds of thousands of people daily.
We are on the lookout for a UX/UI expert to participate in all user interface development at Ausmed. You will work across both mobile and web applications.
What you will be doing...
- Reviewing product requirements and designs from a UX/UI perspective
- Conducting user research
- Conducting customer interviews
- Testing user interfaces
- Collaborating with the head of product, head of design and CTO and all team members to support, prototype, test and implement design according to our development schedule and product roadmap
- Conducting regular UX/UI reviews with your immediate team members
- Self-managing and organising your design projects and stories on Jira (agile design)
- Conceptualising and creating consistent, easy-to-use, accessible, attractive and meaningful user interfaces
- Doing UX/UI work
- Working across all mediums, physical and digital
- Much more...
Experience you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI operations role
- 5+ years of experience in relevant Internet/technology design fields
- Passionate about design and design processes
- Highly organised, empathetic and collegial in how you relate to people
- Tertiary qualification.
- A police check will be conducted.
- A minimum of two references must be supplied.
- Pre-employment skills assessment/screening will occur.