At Funnelytics, we’re working to build the gold standard in marketing analytics products. We believe that analytics should be an interactive experience rather than a simple visualization of charts and graphs. Analytics products with the same dry metrics are all too common. Our mission is to provide a marketing analytics platform that intuitively opens up new insights that you would otherwise only get from a team of data scientists.
As a UI & UX designer at Funnelytics, you would be instrumental in designing Funnelytics 2.0, as well as designing the experience for features that will be integrated into our existing product.
You will be designing the Funnelytics UI/UX using various methods and the latest technology, including graphic user interface elements to create a seamless product experience to ensure optimal user experiences and increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Plan and implement new conversion & product designs.
- Optimize existing UI designs.
- Test for intuitivity and experience.
- Develop technical and business requirements and always strive to deliver intuitive and user-centered solutions.
- Combine creativity with an awareness of the design elements.
- Create prototypes for new product ideas.
- Test new ideas before implementing.
- Conduct ongoing user research alongside a product team.
- 5+ years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role.
- Strong UI design portfolio.
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, or another industry-standard tool.
- Possesses a user-centric mindset.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Creative and analytical approach to building interfaces.
- Understanding of interaction design principles.
- Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
Adaptable & can easily embrace change in a fast moving environment, team player, transparent communicator, proactive problem solver, continuously seeks to evolve professionally and personally, sense of pride and ownership in everything they do.
Are you going to help us achieve that mission? Or, do you know of someone who would be a great fit for our company? If so, please email all resumés and portfolios to: email@example.com.