Who we are:
We’re on a mission to help people with gut health challenges manage their symptoms better so they can live Boldly - starting with Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS). We develop digital therapeutics for gut health problems and diseases. We do this by leveraging behavioural medicine and machine learning to deliver personalized, self-driven, highly effective treatments to our users. We’re not just building a business, our mission is to improve the health and better the quality of life of people living with gut disorders and diseases.
Bold Health is a leading digital therapeutics company focusing on people who experience gut diseases or disorders. We aim to improve the lives of people with gut health challenges by helping them reduce and manage their symptoms better.
As part of our product team, you’ll work closely with our Chief Product Officer and CTO to create beautiful product features. From idea to execution, you can deliver quality work on a tight schedule and are not afraid to take on a challenge.
You'll stay busy at Bold Health working on the following
- Working closely with our CTO on designing, prototyping and iteration of new product features
- Strive to solve problems for our users, predicting what they may be
- Research and explore other products in the domains of digital therapeutics, digital health and wellness to identify key trends and best practices
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers through quantitative and qualitative research
- Integrate into the product team. Help our leadership team conceptualise new ideas with wireframes and user testing and help our engineers seamlessly implement them by delivering pixel-perfect designs
- Contribute to the creation of design systems that are simple to understand and help us move faster as we scale
- Tracking the metrics influenced by design and strategising on how to improve these
- Support on the entire end-to-end interaction of the customer with our product across all platforms (e.g. the website, the web app, the Zemedy App, lifecycle emails, etc.).
- When necessary, collaborate with our Head of Marketing & Community and the marketing team to create promotional materials and grow our brand awareness
- You’re a driven designer and have a minimum of 2-3 years of experience in delivering both UX & UI design, including experience in mobile and native applications.
- You’ve got proven mobile design and proven UI experience on mobile app design and web: working with sketches, prototypes, wireframes, user flows and UI interactions.
- You are passionate about creating beautiful, interesting UI but don't get stuck here. You understand the necessity to balance design, functionality and business needs.
- You’ve used Figma and are an Adobe Creative Cloud expert (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- A strong understanding of Design Thinking and how to practically apply it as you solve complex problems for our users.
- You're able to work independently but get excited about collaborations and love feedback, not afraid to get your hands dirty with multiple projects.
- As a bonus, you have experience working remotely as part of a distributed company.
- You’re always on top of the latest design trends, an avid Dribbble subscriber and an ambassador of Apple Humans guidelines. You live by Google Material design and have a good understanding of transitions and haptic feedback.
- You’re a quick learner, always open-minded and curious, and eager to learn new skills.
- You have a keen interest and knowledge of gamification and the user onboarding process.
- You’ve got a can-do attitude, have a proactive approach to your work, are autonomous and take ownership of your work; a perfectionist and are used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- This is a 6-months contract with the opportunity to transition into a full-time role.
- Company laptop (Mac or PC - you choose!)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Friday drinks
- Team lunches
- Team socials every month
This role is based in our London office but remote during this COVID period.
Office hours: 9 AM - 6 PM (Mon - Fri)
Salary based on experience
**No Recruiters Please**