UI/ UX Lead
Evolutyz & you
We take pride in building a culture that fosters innovation, learning, and creativity while having fun at work. We are probably the only IT company that says – experience the awesome! We are ranked one the best workplaces; 99.6% of our employees rated us 10/10 and honored as the fastest-growing company for four years. At Evolutyz, we don’t say it’s a job – we call it a rewarding career. Join us and let us get there together.
From what's now to what's next
After mastering in AppDev, Mobility, BI/ Analytics, and ERP, we are now embracing open source, adopting AIOps/ DevSecOps and pioneering in codeless automation, cloud strategy, and deep tech. We don't just code, test, and deploy, we build mission-critical applications and enable the digital transformation of Fortune 500 enterprises. Be a changemaker at Evolutyz.
As a UI/ UX Lead in our AppDev group, you will work closely with North America's premier supplier of automotive data and transform the way it is consumed. This position drives career growth with an opportunity to work with a pioneer brand.
In this role, you will:
· Help own and drive impactful user experiences through the design and creation of highly effective user interfaces, and all related features, and participate in the product definition process with Product Management, Business Analysts, Management, Functional Leads and SMEs.
· Work with Customer Experience (CX) design and its implementation.
· Significantly influence product strategy and direction.
· Responsible for creating aesthetically pleasing, impactful user experiences for both internal and external product portfolio.
· Collaborate with other experience design staff, management and stakeholders to conceptualize, design, and prototype ideas, then inspire and assist peers in the development of these solutions.
· Develop and maintain experience design artifacts. e.g. landscape analyses, gap analyses, personas, customer journeys, usage scenarios, specifications, navigation maps, style guides, wireframes, prototypes (POV/POC) and other design documents.
· Responsible for defining innovative user interfaces and interaction styles which result in improved user productivity.
· Responsible for representing the "User Experience", translating business and technical requirements into defined UX, CX and UI specifications and working with the application development team to develop the right product.
· Challenge existing UX, CX and UI paradigms and status quo, driving innovation and ingenuity.
· Work directly with stakeholders, customers, product owners, architects, business analysts, Product and Application Development management to translate business goals into best-of-breed solutions
· Work directly with the Application Development team to ensure workflow reflects the customer's needs/requirements and ensure consistency among features.
· Assist with the creation and practical application of our graphical "Style Guide" and standards as they relate to experience design.
· Distill specific product enhancement opportunities from product or platform usage data, as-well-as understanding of the market spaces and competitive products.
· Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complimentary products in the market, bringing new ideas to Product Management and the team.
· Keep up-to-date with the latest tools, techniques and best practices and help introduce new ideas to the team.
· Help generate technical artifacts describing solution architecture, data and process flow and software design.
· Consult with Business Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, Project Managers, and Subject Matter Experts to understand and resolve issues, as well as, design and implement new solutions.
· Review solutions and ensure they conform to best practices.
· Maintain and cultivate the supporting Experience Design infrastructure and toolsets.
· Define, create and contribute to a range of tools used by MOTOR employees.
· Actively participate on a diverse set of topics relating to business and or the engineering team.
Must have skills
- Solid track record for user experience and Interaction design.
- Comfort and passion for working through complex information architectures and abstracting into a powerful User Experience.
- Experience, and a deep interest in working through various user personas and use cases to design and brainstorm powerful, yet a simplistic and intuitive User Experience.
- Provide a sustained passion to maintain an ongoing understanding of related market segments and early adopters guided by usage data on the platform.
- Excellent understanding of current UX prototyping tools and processes paper prototypes, click-through wireframe prototypes through high-fidelity compositions)
- Experienced with Angular; also, having React is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 5+ years’ experience in UX/UI product design working with application development.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office applications (MS Access, MS Excel and MS Word).
- Expertise in visual design using tools like Photoshop, Illustrator is expected.
- Prototyping skills using a variety of tools (Balsamic, etc.).
- Knowledge of imaging/video domain applications is be a plus.
- Ability to provide and demonstrate a great portfolio of work / samples of digital experience design.
We are a leading next-generation IT products, platforms, and services company delivering guaranteed business outcomes, seamless customer experience, actionable insights, and IP-led digital transformation. We bring unparalleled knowledge of domains, markets, and technology platforms, to enable our clients to realize their business goals. We are building a workplace where teams are diverse, competitive, and continually searching for tomorrow's platform and the minds to create it. Whether you are a recent grad or an experienced consultant, Evolutyz offers you the kind of learning opportunities and professional satisfaction that enriches your professional career and growth. Evolutyz prioritizes employee well-being and rewards performance indiscriminately. We believe healthy employer-employee relationships make the world a better place--as does offering top-notch IT services.
Revolution - Invention - Discovery, experience limitless possibilities at Evolutyz.
We are built on the employee's first value system. While the world was battling the deadly COVID virus, we rolled up our sleeves to help the local community (read to know more). While the industry was talking about laying off employees and cutting costs, our finance and accounts team were busy calculating employee bonuses and annual appraisals.
· We celebrate employee birthdays
· Host an annual party
· Diwali/ Holi/ EID/ Christmas celebrations
· Company events throughout the year
· Free meals
· Health insurance
· Provident fund
· Accident insurance
· Paid holiday policy
· Daily yoga
· Friday learning series
· Live fitness sessions
· Annual appraisals
· Credits for training and certifications