Senior UX Designer
TradeRev has changed the automotive industry with its revolutionary product. Built as a multi-platform live auction app, TradeRev’s online automotive remarketing system has made a huge impact in the industry and has acquired quick user adoption with a fast-growing client base. As a subsidiary of KAR Auction Services, Inc. and partnering with our sister company ADESA, we are continuing to expand TradeRev’s footprint in the dealer-to-dealer online space in the US and Canadian markets.
Why Work with Us?
Whether your Fun is in working with new technology, learning skills, collaborating with awesomely talented people or growing into a Specialist, Team Lead or People Manager, we want to feed this fire in you. If you have the work ethic, skill and motivation, we will help you find a path that leads you where your passion wants to go. So come on; let's have Fun together.
Our Core Values: We are FHAB. Fun. Honest. Accountable. Brave.
Take a look at our other benefits here: http://work.traderev.com/
TradeRev has disrupted an industry by putting our customers interests first. We empower thousands of automotive dealers across North America by encouraging transparency within a traditionally opaque business. We’re now in the process of doing it all again and building our platforms into their next phases of evolution.
Our design team is a part of a nimble product team, focused on delivering to market with as much impact and as quickly as possible. You’ll have direct impact on shaping our product, our strategies, and contribute to our growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You’re a talented UI designer and able to generate and improve upon the assets which make up our various platforms.
- Senior UI/UX designers are expected to know our products and their features inside out, advocating for the best possible solutions to complex problems. Supported by our UI/UX designers to participate actively in user research and help share those learnings throughout the organization.
- From design research activities, to paper wireframes, to tappable prototypes, you’re responsible for the iterative evolution of every view within a user flow, ensuring a user-centric focus is maintained.
- Contribute to the growth of the design community within TradeRev, helping with knowledge and skill sharing activities, and being a passionate advocate for design within the organization.
- Generate relevant UX artifacts to document your design process and share with stakeholders.
- Lead ideation and contribute to overall experience design, which involves planning information architecture, helping define business rules, and design interactions.
- Analyze industry best practices, client feedback, new vendor offerings, learnings from metrics tracking, and market competitive analyses.
- Work closely with UX Researcher to monitor client behaviour metrics and determine ongoing improvements to our solutions.
- Ensure the product team empathize with our users and understand their needs and pain points.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
As a Sr. UX Designer at TradeRev you’ll:
- Understand how to efficiently conduct user and design research to support your work and validate effectively.
- Have a passion for creating beautiful and truly usable UI.
- Love working in both mobile and web platforms.
- Enjoy working with passionate product teams who know their business inside and out.
- Are as much a learner as you are an expert. We believe in knowledge sharing and learning from our colleagues.
- Have at least 5 years’ experience in the design/execution of user experiences in a UX/UI role.
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates the above!
If you’re interested in shaping the future of automotive sales in North America, we want to hear from you and see your portfolio. Your portfolio should contain samples of your work including wireframes, user flows, publications and articles, or whatever you feel best shows off your talent.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be considered.
TradeRev is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity. TradeRev is committed to providing employment in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Any assessment and selection materials or processes used during the recruitment process will be available in an accessible format to applicants with disabilities, upon request. If contacted for an interview, please advise Human Resources if you require disability-related accommodation.