Lead UX Designer
Zeotap is a Customer Intelligence Platform (CIP) that helps companies better understand their customers and predict behaviors, to invest in more meaningful experiences. We enable brands to build on a nucleus of first-party data to win new customers and grow their loyal base. Our independent but seamlessly integrated modules include customer data unification, identity resolution, enrichment, analytics/modeling (including in data clean rooms), and activation to 100+ partners in the marketing ecosystem.
Recognized by Gartner as a "Cool Vendor" (2020) and by AdExchanger as the “Best Data-Enabling Technology” (2019), our platform meets the highest enterprise data privacy and security standards, including GDPR, ISO 27001 and CSA STAR. We serve the world's top brands, agencies and publishers across a dozen countries in Europe, North and Latin America, and APAC. Zeotap is also the founding member of ID+, a universal marketing ID initiative.
- You partner with Product managers, data scientists, user interface engineers and marketing to identify and define problems, understand user workflows, build prototypes (& iterate) and overall own the development of a great user experience for our customers
- You collaborate with Product Managers and engineering team throughout the lifecycle of the product and own the entire success of user experience for Zeotap’s customers
- You communicate effectively with all relevant stakeholders about the assumptions, decisions and processes
- End to End ownership of the product design at Zeotap including both internal tools and client facing products
- You build the design team and setup best practices for high quality output
- 4-8 years of relevant experience building great web products either in a B2B or B2C setup with a strong focus on user research, prototyping and interaction design
- Excellent working knowledge of HTML/CSS and past experience as a user interface developer is a bonus
- Have managed/mentored design teams in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines and delivery focus
- A kickass portfolio of your previous work exhibiting relevant work
- Experience in AdTech/MarTech and/or data visualization would be a bonus
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation & attractive perks
- Health Insurance coverage
- Flexible working support, guidance and training provided by a highly experienced team
- Fast paced work environment
- Work with very driven entrepreneurs and a network of global senior investors across telco, data, advertising, and technology
Zeotap welcomes all – we are equal employment opportunity & affirmative action employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Interested in joining us?
We look forward to hearing from you!