Head Of Product Design
Product Design @Heetch
Heetch has a team of 4 experienced product designers with different and complementary skill-sets in user research, prototyping, UI design… The team’s role is to make sure we’ll find the best solutions to the company’s challenges and our user’s needs. To help us with that, we’ve created a design system and developed very short prototyping/testing loops. Designers are part of both their product team and the product design team. They work closely with product managers in order to define their team’s roadmap and conduct most of the user research missions.
What will be your role?
As a design leader, you’ll be responsible for growing our design culture, influence our product strategy and be the main advocate of our design centric approach at Heetch. As a design manager, you’ll develop your reports and have a multiplier effect on their outcomes.
Does it sound like you?
You have an extensive design and management experience.
You’re an outcome oriented leader who can translate business objectives into actionable plans.
You contributed to use design as a strategic asset for your previous employers.
You have deep knowledge in revealing users’ motivations and frustrations.
You have outstanding communication skills and helps others getting better at it.
You anticipate the tech implications of design decisions.
You’re fluent in both English and French (most our users speak french).
You have experience working remotely.
Your experience in visual design can help you to be the missing link between our brand team and our product team.
What will you do?
- Design the org for high-quality execution: frame and overlook all our product design efforts, help the product organization to surpass their objectives, ensure we have the right mix of skills on the team, set the standards for design velocity and delivering high-quality products.
- Mentor and coach: develop experienced designers in their career, help them perform at their best.
- Build the team: work with the team to attract, recruit and retain the best talent.
- Shape a Product Design vision: challenge, reshape and evangelize our design vision ; define a strategy to build it.
- Scale design process and practices: work with the team to keep evolving and spreading our design methodological toolkit, help us build and mature our design system.
- Create a strong Design culture: nurture a safe environment where feedback are honest, kind and constructive ; create a mutual aid and lean culture allowing the team to create value in a short period of time ; collaborate with the Brand team to define our unified design culture and demonstrate it every day through your actions ; advocate for user-centered design.
- Design solutions: contribute as a designer on specific projects, when needs arise.
If your application is selected, the process will be composed of 4 steps:
- Interview with a Technical Recruiter (45mn).
- Skills assessment (either a take-home assignment or a case study from one of your recent project).
- Interview with our CPO (1h) + stakeholders (1h)
- Half day on site (Paris) to meet your future teammates.
🌈Heetch embraces diversity and equal opportunity for everyone 🌍 We provide a safe and inclusive work environment. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
For non-European citizens, a valid working visa for France is required to be eligible for the role.
Heetch SAS is collecting your personal data (identity, contact details, academic background, professional experience and optionally a covering letter) for the processing of your application to our job offer, based on your consent.
Your personal data will only be accessible to our hiring team, our co-founders, and the manager of the position you are applying to. In addition, data are stored by our processor in order to use its applications tracking system. Your data may be stored outside of the EU/EEA but are protected by appropriated safeguards.
Your data are stored for a maximum duration of two years. If we do not reply to your application, you allow us to store your data during this term in order to potentially contact you for another position within our company or affiliates and subsidiaries.
You have a right to access to your data, to rectify them, under some conditions to erase them, and to limit the processing. Also, you have a right of portability on your data. In addition, you may revoke your consent and we shall stop processing your data. Eventually, you have a right to define directives about the fate of your data if your death should occur.