Senior Product Designer
Hello, fellow designer – we’ve been waiting for you.
We know you crave work that propels you out of bed each morning with a sense of possibility and mission.
We know you hunger for a team where you’re truly an equal, contributing to customer research, product strategy, and feature definition side by side with your peers in product and engineering.
We know you yearn for co-workers who will challenge and encourage you, pushing you to the next level.
And, like you, we know that once in a blue moon an opportunity comes along that you can’t shake, that you know could be the next formative chapter in your life.
That’s what we’re doing. Will you join us?
Our mission, simply put, is to help growing businesses thrive by getting a handle on their cash flow. Cash in, cash out is the lifeblood of any company, and our ML-driven tools help customers collaborate, automate, and anticipate more effectively in their businesses.
Here’s the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Enterprise-grade product design skills and experience managing workflow complexity, competing personas, and future-state thinking while building for the present
- Experience leading multiple projects from definition to launch, ensuring they succeed for both the user and the business
- A drive to delve deep into the problem space so you understand it from the inside out
- The ability to efficiently synthesize research and effectively share key insights
- Skilled in shifting between system-level thinking and use case-specific design
- A willingness to join with the team and break your designs over and over until they’re resilient
- The maturity to run with the best one idea, even if it’s not yours
- A knack for working smarter not harder in a highly dynamic environment
Your day-to-day will include:
- Owning the research and design for one or more products
- Partnering with product and engineering to manage opportunity, scope, and effort
- Conducting a range of research activities, depending on the need, and proving meaningful synthesis
- Organize a range of collaborative design activities to flare and focus possibilities
- Strategizing on feature priority and business value
- Distilling complex concepts into interface experiences that feel like second-nature
- Effectively managing design time and modulate output fidelity depending on the need (hand sketches to complex prototypes)
- Producing multiple concepts to support pro/con consideration for different direction
- Supporting the product manager in creating product specifications
- Assisting in QA to ensure product quality
- Conducting regular product review with end users to ensure usability and identify opportunities
- Following interface pattern standards and contributing to their evolution
Your profile probably looks like:
- 6+ years of experience working in UX or Product Design
- Extensive experience with enterprise-grade products
- Excellent and effective communication skills
- Experience with multiple methods of user research and synthesis deliverables
- Highly proficient with design tools, ideally Sketch or Figma
- Highly proficient with prototyping tools such as Invision and Axure
- Experience documenting design, interaction, and product requirements
- A background in AR, AP, Procurement, and other Fintech domains a plus
- A background in HCI, Human Factors, or Cognitive Science a plus
And you’ll be working: Wherever you are. While our headquarters is in the San Francisco Bay Area, we have a diverse, distributed workforce in five countries. We believe people shouldn’t have to sacrifice being close to their families and preferred places to live in order to do their best work.
Finally, a little about us:
Tesorio helps growing companies achieve strong cashflow performance so they can shift fromshort-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation.
We build intuitive, actionable tools that leverage machine learning (ML) to help mid-market businesses manage, predict, and collect cash – an essential activity at any time but a critical business function in challenging economic environments. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year and our users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio. As a result, not only do we save finance teams thousands of hours but we enable their companies to invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.
We’re growing quickly and work with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We recently raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance executives, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
(And hello there, humble pie. Did you look at all those items above and hesitate on your qualifications, even though you can check most of them off? If so, we especially want to hear from you. We’re a group of modest folks who encourage each other to do amazing things. We think you might be one of those too.)
Note: we currently cannot sponsor visas.