Bubble is the leading no-code builder for web and mobile apps. Our platform lets any computer-literate person build a tech business without prior programming knowledge. One Bubble user with a few days of training is equivalent to a team of software engineers with years of experience. We’ve already enabled thousands of businesses around the world to build software. Many of these businesses have gone on to great success, including raising hundreds of millions in capital or joining Y Combinator. With more people turning to entrepreneurship and digital products as COVID impacts the economy, Bubble’s solution is increasingly critical.
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help us evolve our product and shape it for faster growth. This person would be working primarily on the Bubble application editor, a complex tool at the core of the overall Bubble experience. This person would oversee the UX and UI of the editor, working with our Product, Engineering, and other teams to iterate on what we have today as well as design and implement new features.
In particular, as our Product Designer, you will
- Work with others in the overall Product team (Engineers, PM) to brainstorm, design, spec and iterate on features and improvements to the Bubble editor
- Work with our Engineering team while the feature is being implemented to flesh out and adjust specs as needed
- Own the standards and quality bar for the UX and UI of the Bubble editor
- Work with Product to proactively identify proposals towards Bubble’s major product objectives, e.g. making Bubble a more enjoyable and intuitive tool to use, improving in-product user onboarding, increasing user conversion rates, etc.
- Work with our Growth Designer to ensure design consistency across the entire Bubble experience
- Run UX research as needed to validate ideas and designs while helping with other UX research as need arises
We’re looking for someone who
- Has product design and UI/UX experience, and a strong portfolio that illustrates it
- Has very strong UX sense and user empathy
- Strong attention to details (to the pixel)
- Is very organized when building complex sites/web apps
- Experience with Bubble is a plus, but it can be learned; you will need to be quickly comfortable with all the features in the Bubble editor, including the more technical ones
- 2-5 years of product design and UI/UX experience; experience working on a complex productivity tool / SaaS product a plus
We’re based in New York City but are remote at least till January 1, 2021 given the circumstances. If you’re open to moving to NYC one day, great, but don’t hesitate to reach out if that’s not really on your horizon, we’ll chat.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you!