We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join magicplan!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating excellent user experience, which makes your role key to ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
What you'll do
- You´ll be part of our product team owning the visual and UI design perspective throughout the whole product development process.
- Define research needs together with Product and Engineering teams, planning and executing research studies end-to-end.
- Development of cross-platform, intuitive user experiences for our products (Web, iOS, Android)
- Use of sketches, user flows, wireframes and prototypes to communicate your ideas
- Cross-platform structuring of information.
Although we are looking for a passionate, purpose-driven individual rather than a 100% match of the job description, there are a few things which are important for this role.
A few things you need to have:
- 2 years minimum experience UX/UI design work on native iOS apps
- Previous experience using SKETCH app and sketch external libraries
- It is critical you are experienced with and have previous knowledge of apple guidelines
- Knowledge of human interface design guidelines
- A strong background in any Visual Design discipline
- Very good command of spoken and written English
- You are familiar with tools such as Sketch or Figma and the Adobe classics
- Working VISA is required
Additionally, we are even more impressed if you had some experience with:
- A deeper knowledge of UX
- Experience working in agile teams directly with developers
- Good, analytical process understanding
- You can organize well, work independently, get the information you need
- Bonus: 3D game design - > leaning towards AR
- Rich and fulfilling technical work: The opportunity to build a world-class product and to learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way.
- Purpose and Responsibility: A job shouldn't just be a job! At magicplan, you have the opportunity to take on responsibility, work on exciting projects, and make an impact.
- Flat hierarchies: Short decision-making paths and direct cooperation with leadership. No micro-management, clear and transparent.
- Job Stability: We offer permanent contracts and a safe work environment where you can focus on your professional and personal goals.
- A great Work-Life Balance: Juggling career, family, and social life can be challenging! We have flexible work hours, home office days.
- Support in your development: Learning is a lifelong pursuit, we promise to treat it like one. We offer an environment for continued education and the opportunity to learn from each other.
- Snacks and Fun Stuff: All work and no play sucks. Beyond snacks, we host regular team events with no shortage of fun stuff to get involved in.
- Great Location: The office is located in the heart of Old Port Montreal.
magicplan builds mobile and cloud software to capture interior spaces and assist in the planning of construction jobs.
We’re striving to become the go-to solution to capture interior spaces with a mobile device. By combining Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence, we facilitate on-site data acquisition, categorization, and processing. magicplan assists in the planning, estimating and scheduling of renovation, restoration and remodelling jobs.
We believe in questioning the status quo in the building industry to provide contractors with a better way to get work done while on the go.
- Over 20 million users and major corporations use magicplan and have created the largest floor plan database in the world.
- Over 79,000 projects were managed using magicplan.
- We’re proud to be trusted by 5000+ businesses.
Start with magicplan on our journey to change the work of millions of building and renovation experts around the world!
magicplan is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and fair working practices.
We’re always looking to hire the best and brightest. If you’re a flexible problem solver, able to think critically on your feet and build the best solution for the context, apply today!