Senior UI/UX Designer
Who we are
Storefront is the world's largest marketplace for short-term retail spaces. Our platform connects brands, e-commerce businesses, and artists with space owners for temporary rentals. Storefront makes commercial real estate easily accessible for anyone looking to organize events and create pop-up stores around the world.
Since our launch in 2014, Storefront has supported more than 100,000 brands (including L’Oréal, Fila, Hermès, Netflix, Birchbox) across the world's largest cities, from Paris to New York to Milan, London and Hong Kong. Our platform now has the largest network of commercial spaces available for short-term rental with more than 10,000 listings.
The Storefront person is committed to disrupting the way retail is experienced. We are a positive and energetic group of people. We work hard, work smart, and love what we do. We are proud advocates of our brand and believe temporary stores and showrooms are the future of retail.
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to make our product beautiful and usable. You are the kind of person who sees a product and knows exactly where the pain points occur. You love creating experiences that are minimal and clean. You're passionate about technology, design, and psychology, you know how the three intersect, and you take advantage of that in your work.
- Design experiences for Storefront with product management, engineers, and other company stakeholders.
- Provide documentation to capture and communicate your designs such as user journeys, storyboards, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Communicate and defend your design decisions clearly with your teammates and other company stakeholders
- Collaborate with the product management and engineering teams to create feasible solutions that hold up to Storefront’s design standards
- Identify design flaws and problems proactively and create innovative solutions
- Speak directly with customers, stakeholders, and partners, then synthesize their comments into actionable design feedback
- 5+ years of UI/UX design experience. Marketplace or search design experience strongly preferred
- Solid experience in creating design documentation including wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and site maps
- Expert proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Figma, Photoshop, or other visual design and wireframing tools
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to take feedback and iterate your designs efficiently and intelligently
- Excited to work on a growing team, solving complex issues that are historically offline with elegant, digital designs
- Work side-by-side with management team and get actively involved in the development of an internationally-backed venture company.
- Be part of a fast-growing and international startup that changes every single day.
- Work in a fun, collaborative, co-working environment in Soho at the brand new Cubico building.
- Complete insurance package (health, dental and vision).
- An insanely supportive, hardworking team, building something truly transformative.
- Salary competitive and commensurate with experience.
What to Expect Next
- HR interview with the Talent team
- Interview with our VP of Product and the rest of the Tech Team.
- You'll also meet a few of our other teammates and business leaders!