Lead UX Researcher
Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs and their accounting partners unlock the value of accounting data and automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI. Founded in 2010, our growth over the last 3 years has been +100%, we've opened offices globally, raised over $60m in Private Equity investment and won a number of awards along the way!
We are currently looking for a Lead UX Researcher to join the team and report directly to the Director of UX Research & Design. The Lead UX Researcher will play a key role in developing the UX practice at Receipt Bank. They will build a scalable research & UX function, helping us to become truly design-led and user centric. They will ensure that teams take a user-centered, evidence-based approach to service design and delivery whilst also developing good user research practice.
This position is critical to allow us to make data-informed decisions. The Lead UX Researcher will support that by growing and up-skilling the team in the areas of data analysis and quantitative research, working closely both with data analysts as well as self-serve tools to help plan and inform research plans.
The role - what you’ll do:
- Deliver research that is suitable for the audience, lean, or academic where needed, always digestible validated with data and actionable.
- Diagnose business requests and instigate the right research to uncover relevant insights that genuinely influence direction.
- Work with cross-functional teams to surface key customer insights, and help them to understand what the customer needs and why.
- Help guide critical business projects and act not only as a service to business requests, but as an influencer in business focus.
- Adapting and evolving the research operating model and principles to meet priorities and demands of design and digital product teams
- Support the Head of Product Design in the continuing development of customer principles, to be used across the Product department as an anchor point to what the wider team stands for.
- Work with Product Management to decide customer KPIs as our measurement of success.
What we will give you - the perks:
Receipt Bank is defined by its people. We believe that in order to be your best self every day, you need to feel valued, motivated and supported. At Receipt Bank, you’ll get to collaborate with inspiring people who will support you on your own career journey. We also appreciate that financial and non-financial rewards and benefits are important too! So, you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary
- Holiday allowance
- Employer-paid private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Access to L & D training platforms
- Friday drinks
- End-of-quarter learning and social events
- Gym discount
- Cinema ticket discounts and more!
Work smarter. Grow faster. Go further. Join Receipt Bank.