obilet, incorporating the most distinguished bus companies and airlines for enabling the users to compare and purchase the most suitable bus and plane tickets according to their travel programs and to make the planning process more enjoyable, was founded in 2012 by entrepreneurs, Ali Yılmaz and Yigit Gurocak.
Invested previously by Earlybird Venture Capital and with the participation of EBRD in the latest round, obilet.com has received its fourth investment in the last five years leading the Turkish technology and travel sectors. With this investment, obilet raised $10 million within one year.
We are a young, data-driven, goal-oriented team. Self-improvement is our first priority. We are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our all customers at obilet.
Are you a skilled UI Designer, ready to join an agile, data-driven, and collaborative team?
You will be joining a team of high-energy professionals who are passionate about travel. As a UI Designer at obilet, you will play a vital role in designing experiences that will redefine how people choose to travel. You will work on products bringing the best options for users in purchasing bus and plane tickets. You will be reporting directly to the Lead Designer and work closely with cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, and Technology.
If you want to join our team, reach out to us.
- Working on delightful, user-centered, cross-platform experiences.
- Preparing pixel-perfect, medium to high-fidelity mockups.
- Designing for online and offline media, including infographics, social media posts & videos, gifs, banner sets, mailing, and newsletter.
- Participating in cross-functional discussions, design reviews, and inspiring team activities.
If You Have:
- 3+ years of experience in UI/UX design
- Understanding of user interface design concepts and processes
- Experience designing for multiple device types and contexts (Web, iOS, Android)
- Strong & clean visual design sense with a keen eye for typography, layout, and color
- Mastery of software including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Experience in wireframing and prototyping tools (XD, Sketch, InVision, Figma,...)
- Comfortable collaborating with multiple stakeholders and across disciplines
- Hands-on experience in After Effects
What We Provide
- Competitive salary and perks
- A culture of continuous development
- Learning & Training opportunities
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free roasted coffee & snacks