Who Are We?
Tylko is a next-generation furniture company founded in 2015 in Warsaw, Poland. We specialise in providing high-quality, easily-customisable shelves that our customers can adapt down to the last detail. We meet the needs of their unique spaces through the use of our intuitive online configurator and Augmented Reality app. Tylko’s team has reconsidered every step of the traditional furniture-buying process to create a better, seamless and more personal experience – with a quality product, simple online shopping, free doorstep delivery and effortless assembly. To date, we have served over 30,000 satisfied customers, selling over 35,000 perfect-fit shelves across the world.
Tylko is an entirely new approach to product design, changing the way people design, personalise and buy furniture. Tylko is where design, technology and physical product come together.
As an UX Researcher, you will support all phases of the design, implementation and optimisation processes in the New Product Tribe. In this tribe we try things out, we iterate, we act quickly and learn from our mistakes. We love technology and geek out about furniture. That’s the vibe here; we just want to let you know from the start. As a mature organisation, we base our product decisions on reliable data analysis, knowledge about customers and the interior design market as a whole.
- Organisation and implementation of qualitative research projects to understand the behaviour, problems and needs of users.
- Conducting and analysing usability tests.
- Creating reports, personas, user paths and other tools that allow stakeholders to acquire knowledge about customers effectively.
- Creating recommendations for product development together with design researchers.
- You’ll get to be the part of a young company on a rapid rise with a strong vision that's doing very exciting things!
- You'll rub elbows with some of the best specialists in fields that you may never hear before who are also amazing people and great coworkers.
- You'll develop personally and professionally in a friendly and respectful environment.
- Your voice will be heard - we don’t throw away any idea or assumption without considering it first.
- You'll be fairly remunerated - 5000 – 7000 zł zł gross on job contract (depending on your skills and experience)
Who are you?
- +/- 3 years of experience in UX
- You have a professional education (e.g. cognitive science, psychology) or knowledge from specialist courses on User Experience.
- You know the research methodology: the advantages and limitations of various methods, rules of group selection etc.
- You are focused on the development and acquiring new competences.
- You have broad thinking about the customer's experience - as a set of impressions, which consists of many elements, such as product operation and performance, communication method or customer service.
- You have exceptional communication skills.
- Regardless of what task you are involved in, you always combine many perspectives.
- You can effectively plan your time and will find yourself easily in an agile work environment.
- You are interested in new technologies.