TripAdvisor provides a unique, global work environment that captures the speed, innovation and excitement of a startup, at a thriving, growing and well-established industry brand. At TripAdvisor, you will be part of a dynamic, fun, and energetic team where you can immediately make meaningful contributions.
We are looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to design engaging experiences on TripAdvisor’s web and mobile platforms for travelers worldwide.
You should have experience with wireframing and visual design. As a part of the design team, you will work closely with product managers, developers, and other designers.
In short: Awesome brand. Global audience. Collaborative environment. Cool teams. Design & influence for a living.
What You Will Do
- Work closely with Principal designers to translate business and users’ goals into elegant but practical designs that can deliver on key business and user metrics
- Ensure designs and user interfaces communicate consistent, effective experiences and messages across mobile, desktop, and tablet.
- Design and user interfaces and define information architecture with guidance from the research team and other Sr. Designers.
- Develop your best practices and standards related to UX / IA across TripAdvisor products and features
- Hands-on production of storyboards, wireframes, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Collaborate with other designers to brainstorm new products, features, and functionalities that enhance our mobile and web experiences
- Learn from user testing sessions
- Help create, maintain and enforce the brand book, templates, style guides and toolkits
What You Will Bring to the Team
- 2-6 years of experience designing for web and mobile
- Online portfolio that showcases your design skills and demonstrates originality, innovation, and strong problem-solving skills
- Worked on product applications in either web or mobile environments
- Familiarity with iOS and Android native platform guidelines, and have portfolio examples to show it
- Knowledge of design tools such as Sketch, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Framer, Principle