Lead UX Designer
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, a private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider.
We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
What you’ll do:
- Own and lead significant portions of the merchant or consumer user experience to drive best of class design thinking across Trusty’s entire product portfolio
- Determine best UX solutions based on business goals and customer feedback, and present a broad set of potential designs for any project
- Influence product and engineering executives through data, research, and storytelling
- Propose, organize and run user experience testing
- Mentor UX members in best practices, processes and methodology
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of work experience in user experience design and research
- Experience building both mobile and desktop experiences, including taking products from concept to launch
- Able to conceptualize, articulate, wireframe, prototype, and collect user testing to iterate for best product market fit
- Deep experience with driving end user research, both qualitative and quantitative
- Ability to solve complex problems with innovative solutions and elegant designs
- Startup experience or mentality a plus
- Team leadership or management experience is a plus
- Very strong English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Availability or residence in Vitória-ES, Brazil
Are you ready to work with the best usability strategies globally?