Senior UX Designer
You’re a sharp, strong visual communicator. You care equally about users, utility and design details. Driven by data, you’re passionate about attacking complex, enterprise-level problems, crafting fluid experiences that people love.
We’re looking for a candidate who brings experience and expertise of solving enterprise application interaction design problems. You’ll work as a member of our Product Design team, collaborating with our devs and PMs as a key contributor to defining our platform’s solutions.
Your work will be focused on the Retail side of our two sided application, helping create value to the large clients and 1000s of users who use our app everyday. The ideal candidate will have experience with retail focused enterprise ecommerce applications.
We are open to remote applicants in the USA for this position.
- Create and communicate end-to-end scenarios and interaction models based on well thought out user centered design thinking
- Create wireframes, prototypes and other UX deliverables, utilizing modular dev-friendly components
- Collaborate with development teams to form and test creative, high value solutions that can be shipped relatively quickly
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- 5+ years of experience in product design
- Firm understanding of design fundamentals. Meticulous eyes.
- A large design skill set for the entire product design process. Full grasp of UX and Front End best practices.
- Expertise with modern design tools
- Experience working with and preparing work for a development team (coding a plus)
- Enterprise level commerce, retail/assortment planning, and/or B2B experience a huge plus
- Portfolio of work you’re proud of
We’re creative, innovative, and helping businesses become more efficient. Ensuring that each member of our team feels fulfilled and on track to become the very best employee they can be is important - and we encourage our people to discover new ways of achieving specific goals. We fully believe that each and every individual part of our organization provides value, a new perspective and progress to NuORDER’s growth and success. Come join us so we can build together!
NuORDER offers a competitive salary and benefits package complete with medical, dental & vision insurance, a matching 401k program, flexible PTO & a wide array of holidays. We also offer paid parental leave.