You will be creating cutting-edge, forward thinking digital design work for an exciting mix of major CPG brands in addition to assisting with the design of our own proprietary SaaS analytics and intelligence products. You should have a solid portfolio showcasing clean and intuitive design solutions for web, desktop applications, and/or mobile devices, and an in-depth knowledge of user-centered design principles and a passion for pursuing industry best practices for the web. Examples of data visualization, and B2B applications are a plus.
We are looking for someone who has a passion for creating beautiful digital interfaces from start to finish. You should be comfortable creating wireframes and GUIs in addition to working on consumer facing websites (desktop / mobile) and email templates. Our ideal candidate is also passionate about information architecture, user-experience design, and emerging UI trends across both desktop and mobile devices. Does this sound like you? Then read on!
We are a technology firm with passionate and imaginative individuals that are dedicated to finding simple and elegant solutions to complex problems. We work with an exciting mix of national and international companies and also build, support, and market a fast-growing SAAS product used by well-known brands across the country. Our clients constantly rely on us to deliver innovative and effective solutions within the online and interactive space.
This position is full-time at our office in Sherman Oaks.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Heavy experience with Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Figma.
- Experience creating high-fidelity interactive prototypes (InVision, Proto.io, Marvel, etc,)
- Great organization skills (ie: layers, file collaboration)
- Strong design sense with attention to detail
- Familiarity with current UI and UX design trends
- Firm grasp of responsive design principles
- Work within a UI style guide, that you will be able to contribute to
- Ability to laugh at our stupid jokes (and the occasional good one)
- Data Visualization
- Native mobile app design
- Thrive under tight deadlines
- Ability to make incremental improvements to products, while also feeling comfortable starting a project from scratch
What You Get:
- Competitive starting salary (DOE)
- 3 Weeks paid vacation time
- 401k Retirement matching
- Health, Dental, Vision, and Insurance Benefits
- Catered company lunch on Fridays and unlimited snacks & beverages in-office
- A laid-back working environment with top-of-the-line computer equipment