This is Adyen
We took an unobvious approach to starting a payments company, building a platform from scratch. Today, we're the payments platform of choice for the world's brightest companies. Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. We are honest, direct, and try to have some fun too. We’re creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. To maintain our momentum, we need people to join us in finding new ways of solving our unique challenges - people like you.
Adyen is seeking a UX Researcher with quantitative & qualitative experience to work with our multidisciplinary Design Operations team. In this role you will conduct both quantitative and qualitative research, working on an array of projects across various teams, to help us better understand the needs of our merchants. We are a passionate, risk taking, supportive, fun team, that welcomes creativity, drive and of course more fun. We’re looking for an experienced, organised, autonomous, UX Researcher with lots of passion, ideas and great communication skills.
In this role you’ll partner with Researchers, Copywriters, Product Designers, Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Engineers to identify deep insights and communicate them across the company. You’ll be part of a team of UX Researchers that create a cohesive, consistent, reliable research process. You’ll conduct generative and evaluative research studies to help us better understand our global merchant base.
What you’ll do
- Design and conduct quantitative & qualitative research and facilitate a research process that integrates into the overall product development process;
- Work closely with Data Governors, Product Designers and Product Managers to create web analytics measurement plans;
- Educate teams on how to interpret tracking data, monitor performance, and determine KPIs to track, in order to improve our products;
- Support and educate Product Designers to conduct user research and turn those findings into actionable insights;
- Explore and identify new opportunities through creative research methods to help advise on product and service directions;
- Work in an egoless, highly collaborative, and cross-functional Design Operations team that supports product teams.
Who you are
- You can operate independently and proactively scope out opportunities in the business;
- You can balance multiple priorities and appropriately size projects based on their business need;
- You are excited to contribute to a quantitative & qualitative UX research practice within a dynamic, growing company;
- You have 3+ years of relevant quantitative & qualitative user research experience in a product environment;
- You have experience setting up web analytics strategy, including implementation and analysis with web analytics tooling such as Google Analytics, Amplitude, Countly etc.;
- You have experience in conducting market research and quantitative survey methods;
- You can clearly, concisely and persuasively communicate research findings;
- You have the ability to support and educate teams on qualitative & quantitative research methods;
- You’re not afraid to speak up or voice potentially controversial ideas that you think are important for our users;
- You aim for transparency, invite feedback and demonstrate an open attitude for collaboration.
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for the world's leading companies, delivering frictionless payments across online, mobile and in-store channels. It is the only provider of a modern end-to-end infrastructure, connecting directly to consumers' globally preferred payment methods. With offices around the world, Adyen serves nine of the 10 largest U.S. internet companies and many worldwide retailers. Customers include Facebook, Uber, L'Oreal, Casper, Bonobos, and Spotify.
We offer a competitive salary, knowledge sharing internal events, exchange program to other offices, help with relocation and great career opportunities. Become part of an international work environment and take your career to the next level!
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next challenge, apply by clicking the link below. We can’t wait to meet you!