Senior Product Designer
We’re Onna: A passionate, hard-working team solving one of the biggest challenges facing today’s businesses — knowledge fragmentation. We’ve built the world’s first Knowledge Integration Platform to make enterprise knowledge more accessible, useful, and private. We help some of the world’s leading companies like Facebook, Slack, Electronic Arts, and Fitbit, to bring together fragmented knowledge from today’s most popular workplace applications. With our platform, teams can unify, protect, search, automate, and build on top of their organization’s proprietary knowledge, allowing them to leverage it in new and intuitive ways.
Onna is engaged in an active phase of growth and we are hiring across our offices in New York City, Barcelona, Raleigh-Dunham, San Francisco, London & Toulouse. We are thrilled to be able to welcome new team members from across the world to a work environment which is lighthearted, fast-paced, exciting, and flexible. We provide our people with the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to take their career to the next level. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
As a Senior Product Designer, you will bring together business objectives through user research and technical feasibility to deliver beautifully designed experiences. You will focus on creating an exceptional visual design on the website product, making the concept of the Knowledge Integration Platform tangible, optimizing conversion flows, and enabling users to try specific features from the Onna platform.
The ideal candidate is an all-around designer with UX, interaction, and very strong visual design skills. She/he will thrive in a fast-paced work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. Joining us would mean you'd have a direct impact on a product used by major clients such as Facebook to solve global problems in knowledge management. Come join us to make a difference!
We’re currently all working remotely, but in the long-term this role would ideally be based out of our Barcelona office.
Who you are:
- You are an all-round designer with UX, interaction and phenomenal visual design skills.
- You have 7+ years experience in user-facing digital products, a clear set of design principles, and a great understanding of the design process and design sprints.
- Contributing to a constantly evolving design system excites you. You’re passionate about design systems—speed, scalability and consistency.
- You have great attention to detail (*that's why you should include the keyword “ATLAS” on the first line of your cover letter)
- Your portfolio demonstrates strong knowledge of design principles across multiple platforms and shows off your visual design work.
- Users are a priority. You deeply consider user flows and interactions, how best to solve customer challenges, and how to prioritize accessibility.
- You have great research skills, experience testing usability, and with presenting your findings in a clear and compelling format.
- You enjoy creating mockups and wireframes at an early stage to effectively communicate ideas—later translating those into prototypes.
- You have a strong interest in animations and behaviours which create user satisfaction.
- Experience in designing for SaaS web products.
- Experience with GitHub
At Onna, we value:
- Experience in Agile environments and cross-functional product teams
- Effective communication skills - to brainstorm, share ideas and translate them into prototypes
- Team players and collaborators, with the ability to give and receive constructive feedback, willing to improve and help others grow too.
Benefits we offer:
We like to keep employees happy and are always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and benefits package. Here are some of the benefits we offer at this time:
- Daily, delicious breakfast, lunch and snacks prepared by our in-house chef.
- Medical and dental insurance
- Monthly transport credit
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Team activities
- Centric office
About the product & Onna’s funding:
Our growing list of integrations includes the likes of G-Suite, Slack, Microsoft 365, Box, Dropbox and more. Our open API allows us to integrate with any cloud-based or on-premise platform, for optimal control and visibility into your most critical knowledge. Once connected to Onna, the potential use cases are limitless: Information Governance, eDiscovery, Compliance, Knowledge Management, are just a few ways Onna can empower organizations and their employees.
In 2019, we closed an $11M Series A led by Dawn Capital with the participation of our integration partners Slack Fund and Dropbox, and in 2020 we closed a $27M Series B led by Atomico with participation from Glynn Capital, as well as follow-up investments from Dawn Capital, Nauta Capital, and Slack Fund.
Onna is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. You must have authorization to work in the location the position is posted.