You will join an existing 8 person product design team focused on creating large-scale health and care experiences. The DHP/Activate team works to help our member users onboard and navigate the front door health and care experience. Your primary focus will help iterate and improve feature dashboard components and configurations for our partner and member populations. You will report to the Creative Director.
Your primary focus as Product Designer, DHP/Activate will participate in all phases of the product development life cycles, including product ideation and definition, UI/visual design, user research, and testing in these outcome-based categories: You will work with the team that supports the future and vision of the digital healthcare experience for tens of millions of members in the US. You will work with our partners, customers, and Rally leadership to make healthcare more personalized and easily navigable for all our members.
- You will work with Product Owners to build the best product user experience and overall execution of your specified set of features.
- Contribute to a product culture of development and rapid test and learn.
- Stay on top of all meaningful health care and consumer technology trends, competitors, and market offerings.
- Design and prototype easy-to-use, human-centric flows/experiences with the support of Senior Design staff.
- Influence product specifications and implement design work with a high level of polish.
- Ensure final mockups are pixel perfect before development handoff. (Annotations a must).
- Manage updates from beginning to completion - from ideation, to design, to development,
- and QA to guarantee a finished product at launch.
- Present your work, and articulately communicate design rationale to team members
- Human-centric approach to designing products and information architecture and interaction design skills.
- Experience developing wireframes and user flows.
- Proficient in visual and system design
- Solid experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of front-end development.
- Desire to push the application forward and improve, always advocating for the end-user
- 5+ years of professional web/application/ui experience in a design team environment.
- BA or BFA in design or information architecture related field.
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.