Internship UI/UX Design
Optimy is a world-class solution that serves 250 clients in 21 countries. Our client-portfolio includes L’Oréal, UEFA and Petrobras.
Our awesome, young and international team is the foundation of our success. With a scale-up mindset and a drive for results, we all work towards one common objective: Making an impact on the world of philanthropy and sponsorship with Tech!
Here at Optimy you’ll be hearing about a new Community Investment implementation in London over a good Belgian Beer during our TGIF events. We celebrate every new partnership with the sound of a buzz; whether it’s in Rio, Toronto, Paris or Tokyo.
In addition, we have recently been backed by a Canadian SaaS specialised VC which will not only boost our growth but they will also open the door to a network of experts. Our new partner will provide us with additional financial benefits which will help support our international expansion.
Do you love a challenge, have an entrepreneurial spirit and want to be part of one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in Europe? Then we want to hear from you...
- Be the Product Team UI/UX Intern
- Conduct UX desk research for Optimy products
- Collect and summarize both quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Create and contribute to product and business requirement documents from an early stage
- Complete audits of existing content/interactions
- Map user-journeys & create wireframes, prototypes
- Work closely with the UX/UI Specialist
- Deliver UI Designs and contribute to the design system
- Create illustrations, visuals, infographics, data visualisations etc
Please note that we will accept only applicants who can provide us with an internship agreement from their university.
- Passionate about UX design – you know and follow best practices and are proficient with modern product interface design.
- Able to conceptualize & wireframe user interfaces and holistic user experiences
- Able to apply critical, user-focused decision making and design-thinking to establish a consistent experience and information hierarchy
- Working knowledge of Axure RP/Figma/Sketch/Photoshop
- You are a communicative team player with a healthy dose of independence.
- Sharing knowledge, curiosity, drive and flexibility are part of your DNA.
- Excellent level of English
- You study HCI, graphic design or other related courses
- Flexibility to work with changing priorities
- Desirable: Basic knowledge of Front-end development (HTML/CSS)
- Please include a portfolio of your recent design work with your application
- A real job experience, you won’t stand at the copy machine!
- A young, dynamic and international-minded working atmosphere.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing project
- As a contribution we grant 300€/month to all foreign and Belgian students.