Are you looking for opportunity to lead the creation amazing products for groundbreaking start-ups and a range of exciting action-focused clients? Have you always wanted to stretch your skills and creative thinking to their limits, generating value and driving change for clients and end-users?
We are looking for a highly creative and self motivated UI/UX Designer to support our team generating client ready software, web, and mobile interfaces/interactions/features and products.
As UI/UX Designer at Treeline you will be working with fellow team members on a variety of projects. You will participate in brainstorming sessions, tackle real experience and interface challenges and have your work releases regularly to products on the market.
We are not an ad agency, so while appreciating marketing campaigns that is not the type of work we do. Treeline has been helping everyone from startups to enterprise companies develop game-changing products for more than 15 years now. And we not only design products, we build them too, creating cutting-edge software and hardware solutions. Our team of award-winning developers, engineers, and strategists build mobile apps and wearables; solutions for the Internet of Things (IoT), including hardware; and complex software applications. Companies come to Treeline for creative breakthroughs and technical leaps forward. Whether you want to supplement your team’s expertise on new ventures or scope a project from start to finish, Treeline is there to help.
We work with industry-leading companies in fields like transportation, medical devices, beauty, action sports, logistics, and entertainment. We thrive on being the agile team that helps corporations radically reinvent themselves. And we regularly serve as the supportive structure that helps startups iterate and get to market.
Unique solutions require unique individuals, and we have attracted the best. Our team is willing to do almost anything to make an impact. We’re serious. Our comprehensive testing has required them to jump out of planes, surf, snowboard, survey from a helicopter, and manage data from the Arctic. All in a day’s work!
Applicants should provide a portfolio reflecting their experience. Candidates who do not provide a portfolio when applying will not be considered for the position. So please send a link to your portfolio!!!
- Significant UI/UX design experience and/or experience in any of the following Visual Design, Product Design and Development or a similar
- Skilled in graphic design for web and mobile
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Omnigraffle, Sketch, Figma, Keynote and other design tools
- Ability to produce detailed user flows, sitemaps, and wireframes. Prototyping a plus
- Experience working with developers and product team members
- Take part in meeting for brainstorms and design discovery for projects
- Willing to take and accept feedback
- Must be able to communicate to our office in Mission Beach
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT ARE A PLUS:
- Familiarity with project management software
- Ability to storyboard
- Drive design esthetic for designs (with direction from Product Teams and Creative Board)
- Create designs from scratch or making updates to existing designs that can be used for client deliverables
- Understanding the resolution and sizing that is needed for projects for all devices/mediums
- Gain Experience with a wide range of innovative projects and technologies
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Work at the Beach with Great People (when in office)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- IRA 3% Match
- Treeline Venture Fund (eligibility after Year 1)
- Wellness Initiatives, Company Provided Gym Membership, Team Activities
- Healthy Snacks
- Play with the latest geek toys