UI/UX Design Lead
Searching for more than just another job?
At PropLogix, your talent, expertise, and imagination fuel our Mission and allow you to be a part of something greater than yourself. You will love where you work and who you work with. We are here to make a difference in the real estate industry; and this mission binds us as a family. We are on our way to innovate an antiquated industry by combining cutting-edge technology, transparency, and perfecting the art of customer delight. When we put you first, we know we can trust you to put our customers first.
Why work for us?
- You will be spearheading company-wide user interface design
- A great deal of autonomy
- Successful and growing team that is eager to work with a design expert
We are seeking a Lead UI/UX Designer to contribute to the success of our websites and mobile applications. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, reliable, detailed, and driven to produce high quality work. This individual must thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What will I do?
- Partner closely with Product Managers, Marketing, and Company Stakeholders to take conceptual ideas and turn them into functional and discoverable product features.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas to push the evolution of our product, including online and offline cross-channel experiences
- Be our customer advocate -- talk to them, analyze their behavior, step into their shoes, and help us define and evolve our customer personas
- Lead and design elegant, simple, human-centric flows and experiences as we define new initiatives and iterate on existing features
When will I work?
This is a full-time remote position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
How am I paid?
Salary + Full Benefits
- Multiple health, dental & vision insurance plans to choose from
- FREE Employer-Paid Life Insurance, optional voluntary life for spouse, children, family
- Other voluntary options include: LTD, STD, AD&D, Critical Illness, Whole Life, Identity Theft Protection, Legal Services, and Pet Insurance!
- 401k match program
- Employee equity program
- Year One: 16 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Year Two: 21 days of Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 8 paid holidays
- Job shadowing program
- PropYOU - Professional Reading program that increases your paycheck by 2% each year you participate
- 50% LinkedIn Learning Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimum of 8 years designing mobile-first and responsive web pages
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices and trends
- Experience using Sketch, Adobe, InVision, or another design and prototyping tool
- Experience creating functional prototypes
- Strong understanding of information hierarchy and typography
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Mobile Design and the Real Estate Space
E-Verify Employer: PropLogix participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies:
PropLogix does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to any employee. PropLogix and any of our subsidiaries will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company.
Equal Employment: It is the established policy of the Company, to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons and to administer all aspects and conditions of employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, ethnicity, genetics, alienage or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.