Senior UX Researcher
Receipt Bank is a rapidly scaling FinTech business on a mission to disrupt the world of accounting and bookkeeping. Our products allow hundreds of thousands of SMEs and their accounting partners unlock the value of accounting data and automate bookkeeping processes through our award winning AI. Founded in 2010, our growth over the last 3 years has been +100%, we've opened offices globally, raised over $60m in Private Equity investment and won a number of awards along the way!
We are currently looking for a Senior UX Researcher to join the team and report to the Lead UX Researcher. Their core focus will be to improve how we analyse, document and communicate how our customers interact with our products. The Senior UX Researcher will be joining a highly visible User Research team that is at the heart of guiding our approach to enhancing user experience across all our products. They will ensure we have a user-centered, evidence-based approach to service design and delivery whilst also developing good user research practice.
The role - what you’ll do:
- Assist the Lead UX Research with designing, planning and implementing various UX research projects
- Own the end-to-end research process on specific research projects, including planning, implementation and reporting of results as well as communication and ownership of research findings
- Collate data from various sources to provide insight into the differing behaviours of Receipt Bank customers
- Work closely with other team members on the implementation of product changes coming out of research insights
- Act as a strong advocate for user experience throughout the product research and design process
- Work with Product Management to decide customer KPIs as our measurement of success.
Experience - what skills you need:
- A user-focused Researcher with a determination to deliver complex, creative, and interactive user experiences
- Demonstrable UX or user research experience, ideally working within a SaaS business
- Ideally a degree in HCI, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Anthropology, or something similar
- Comfortable collaborating across the business and have an instinctive passion for improving the user experience and solving user problems through technology & design
- An ability to plan research projects innovatively working to project constraints
We're looking for someone with a demonstrable experience within UX Research, who has the ambition to evolve into a more senior role.. You should have a strong understanding of UX Research issues, principles and tools as they are applied to the research, design and development processes. You'll fit best if you can contribute actively to large, cross-functional efforts, and are comfortable working with people all over the team, including tactical, strategic, and business partners. This position is a great opportunity for someone interested in growing into a UX leadership role in time.