About Digital Insurance Group
Digital Insurance Group, DIG, is a leading InsurTech innovator and a next generation technology partner to insurers, banks and brokers. Its data-driven insurance platform enables insurers, banks, brokers and other companies to offer fully integrated insurance solutions to their customers at record speed.
Our ultimate goal is to disrupt insurance across the world, and positively impact the lives of millions of people by delivering peace of mind when it comes to managing your insurance in a truly digital way. We deliver a fully digital insurance experience to end-customers and partners such as banks, brokers, media companies and insurers, allowing all businesses to digitally distribute insurance to their customers.
Are you interested in InsurTech business? Do you love working with cutting-edge technology? Help us reshape the insurance business!
We are looking for a self-motivated Product Designer who lives and breathes user-centric design and can elevate the creative offering of the company. As a designer you will be responsible for creating and maintaining the visual side of products. This position is all about mastery of layout, styles, usabiliy and reusable components.
This is a rapidly evolving space and we are looking for designers who are comfortable working with various disciplines to deliver best in class, re-usable, and scalable solutions to our customers.
Key requirements :
- At least 4 years hands-on work experience in visual and interaction design on both web and native app platforms;
- At least 4 years of hands-on work experience in Product Design (UI/UX) across devices;
- Solid experience in creating and maintaining Design System;
- Solid experience in working with Sketch, Abstract also in prototyping tools;
- Solid experience working Agile and have the knowledge of best practices;
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- At least 4 years hands-on work experience in visual and interaction design on both web and native app platforms
- You are an expert in using the tools Sketch and Abstract
- You are strong and comfortable creating and improving the design system
- You have excellent mobile interaction and animation skills
- Prototype and design new products in close collaboration with the design team, development team and product owners
- You have experience working in Agile product development cycle by working closely with other design team members as well as development teams
- You are fully aware of that every design change is made for a reason and not based on personal thought
- You have excellent communication-, presentation-, and interpersonal skills and you are comfortable with facilitating workshops to present new ideas to the product team and stakeholders
- You have an online portfolio of work that demonstrate your experience delivering high fidelity visual designs on mobile app/web products
- You bring positive energy, enthusiasm to the team as well as the company
- Have an eye for composition, typography and animation;
- Experience with Usability Testing is a huge plus
What we offer
- Start-up environment, backed by top US and European VC's;
- Great workplace atmosphere in the heart of Amsterdam;
- A highly motivated and talented international team;
- Opportunity to bring in your ideas in our innovations.
We'd love to meet you and discuss this role in more detail.