At Text IQ, we leverage state of the art unsupervised machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, and social network analysis to build AI for sensitive information. Our algorithms are used by the world’s most highly-regulated, Fortune 500 companies to identify latent risk in their data. To further support our corporate clients, we maintain strategic partnerships with leading, international law firms.
Text IQ is a rapidly growing, pre-IPO, global technology company. Founded in 2014 and backed by leading VC investors, we seek to transform the way enterprises manage and protect their data by building an AI platform that will understand any form of unstructured data. Today, we’re the leading AI platform for sensitive information with offices in New York City, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Cork, Ireland. We foster a dynamic, fast-paced, friendly work environment for our Text IQ family.
We are looking for a talented Product Designer with a passion for building technical tools and scalable design systems. You will work with stakeholders, Product and Engineering teams, and customers to understand the user needs and design clean, intuitive solutions. You will own key design initiatives from inception to launch, then iterate to improve them. The ideal candidate will advocate for users and user-centered design and across the company.
As Product Designer, you will:
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering teams to develop our enterprise product offerings
- Drive all aspects of product design including user research, interaction design, visual design, usability testing and more
- Facilitate and evolve the look and feel of Text IQ’s design language, its components and design patterns
- Create user-centric designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, technical constraints/opportunities, and usability findings.
We are looking for Teammates who have:
- 4+ years of Product Design experience
- Experience designing
- B2B SaaS products that have high average contract value
- AI products with human in the loop
- Non-technical users
- Familiarity with prototyping tools such as Invision, Framer or Flinto
- Excellent visual and written communication skills.
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing clean, intuitive design
- Build a consistent Brand and UI experience across the whole customer journey
We’d particularly love it if you:
- Experience developing design libraries
- Exemplify a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proficient in an array of design tools such as Figma, Sketch, or similar tools.
What we offer:
- High level of autonomy
- Training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Company-paid health & dental insurance with optional vision, life, and disability choices
- 401(k) plan & commuter benefits
- Flexible PTO
Text IQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law, rule, or regulation