Video learning is so 2005.
Whether you want to create or learn on the go or on the sofa, whilst your cooking or juggling, sipping a coffee or finishing a 5k — we demand a future where anyone can create and listen to learning no matter who they are or where they are.
AVID is the easiest way to share your knowledge and monetise it through audio lessons. Discovering our shared passion in lifelong learning, we’ve been on a rapid journey building our product and now have VC-backing to fuel our next stage of development.
We’re a team of 4 looking for an outstanding Product Designer to join our team on a full-time basis. At the stage we are currently at, the design and development cycles are super-short and are highly iterative. We are constantly tweaking, iterating, and revising our products.
Therefore, we are looking for a product designer who thrives off the ambiguity and is able to solve complex problems. You’ll hold a crucial role in the intersection between our development team, customers and the world.
Why work for AViD?
- Since we live by our philosophy of remote learning, you’re free to work from anywhere as long as you are available +/- 4 hours of London (BST) working hours.
- Once the world is back to normal, you'll have the opportunity to go on a team outing every other month (optional, depending on what works best for you).
- Help us shape our culture and contribute your ideas to our product roadmap.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with a background in product design & UX/UI design, working on products that are both design-sensible and user-centric.
- Easily gather user insights in a way that tells stories about an existing product design and who can make future improvements.
- Comfortable with creating a product vision and roadmap, while conducting market research, assessing risk and coordinating the team to keep everyone focused on our common goal.
- Use growth hacking skills to gather users for community building and beta testing.
- Effective in communicating and gaining trust with our development team.
- Understand technical challenges and make educated trade-offs with the team
- Care about design as craft and have roots in visual, product design, UI/UX
- Eagerness to dive in and learn
- Enjoy working on different kinds of problems
- Desire to mold company culture
We truly value people who are passionate about learning, as well as those who work well under pressure, and appreciate those who are proactive and forthcoming.
If you would love to work with a challenging but fun and energetic startup team email your portfolio with the subject "Product Designer." Thank you!