We are looking for a UI/UX designer to enhance the platform user experience and work directly with Rafaël, co-founder of Groover. You want to join a cool and ambitious project? Join the band!
• Identify the needs of artists and influencers who use Groover
• Define persona from live testing sessions, forms, focus groups
• Conceive user experience
• Conceive Wireframes using Sketch, Axure, Adobe XD, Webflow...
• Produce interactive prototypes using InVision, Marvel App, Craft, Flinto, Principle
• Conduct user test sessions, test, learn from it and test angain ;
• Work in collaboration with Rafael (co-founder) et Max (front-end developer) ;
• Join a young and dynamic start-up. Take initiatives and be creative!
• You have at least 6 months of experience in UX Design (agency, consulting firm, startup or freelance).
• You have a strong UI sensibility et you able to participate in the evolution of Groover's visual identity
• Communication skills : you know how to pitch your projects (designs, model)
• You perfectly master conception and prototyping softwares
• You want to get involved in a project with a long term perspective !
• You are passionate about music and you want to achieve something to contribute to the sector's transformation, answer to musicians' needs and help highlight their work
• Bonus : skills in motion design/micro-anim (after-effects, princple, framer)
• Salary : depending on profile
• Perks : a dynamic start-up growing very quickly, concert tickets and cool events
• Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel : 0637331886
• Location : Paris, Sentier (75002). Accelerators : Techstars Paris 2018, Schoolab