Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an outstanding city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen, China!
We’re a team of innovators and tech enthusiasts obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully crafted smart home devices should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland, and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this tech-savvy city!
A Look Inside the Role...
The Junior UI/UX Designer is a phenomenal opportunity to expand your design skills. We are a very dynamic and constantly evolving team, so projects are never boring, however, they do require the ability to think creatively, be focused, dynamic, and be results-oriented. Our team works closely together across multiple subject areas (business, design, and development) but we do not believe in micromanagement so being autonomous is key. You will work on many projects both on the web and mobile involving different e-commerce projects and will work with the senior designer to expand our design system and implement designs for new content.
You already have these qualifications and enjoy what you do!
- Develop and execute mockups and A/B tests that allow us to deliver the most impactful product experiences.
- Work closely with product managers in product, marketing, and within the e-commerce team.
- Keen design eye on the latest design landscape
- Design user flows and experiences that are exceptionally simple, sophisticated, and humanistic
- Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
- High-level understanding of & experience with:
- Excellent organization and communication skill, both verbal and written
- Work collaboratively with a team
- Experience using Figma or similar platforms
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- Experience with designing user interactions
- E-commerce experience
- Like pushing boundaries to challenge the “norm”
- If you use smart home devices in your daily life
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or detailed LinkedIn profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the outstanding things you can do!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!