Mobile Application UI/UX Designer
Too Good To Go
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste. Why do we need to do that? Because 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 8% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste!
Our app has more than 22 million users across Europe, but we’re more than an app. Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast with 15 countries currently active and more coming and we are a certified B Corporation. But here’s what really matters: through our app, we’ve saved more than 39 million meals from the bin - that’s more than 97 million kg tons of CO2 saved!
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team there as we speak. And we want YOU to be part of this amazing adventure.
We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our product team working on our consumer apps.
As a UI/UX designer, you will be involved in every aspect of the product development process, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product design, interaction design, and visual design skills.
What you’ll do
- Be an integral part of the product team dedicated to mobile apps.
- Work continuously on defining and developing new features and improvements for our mobile apps.
- Turn ideas into concepts in the form of user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Design the final UI and work directly with our development team on implementing new features and iterations to ensure international top class standards
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Maintain and further develop our design system to ensure consistency
Requirements & qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience as a UX/UI designer working with mobile apps
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- An portfolio of work showing off your skills and experience as a UX/UI designer
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in presenting design work
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing
- Be part of one of Europe’s most promising scale-ups, headquartered in Copenhagen
- A team of international co-workers, on a mission to reduce food waste globally
- Informal atmosphere in cool offices in Copenhagen
Please apply via the link making sure to include your English resume, and a link to your portfolio.
All applications are continuously evaluated. Please note that only applications uploaded through our platform can be taken into account; applications sent via email or LinkedIn direct messaging will be discarded.