Product Designer (UX/UI) - Temp
Duda is looking for an outstanding Product Designer (UX/UI) - replacement during maternity leave - for at least 8 months.
As a Product Designer at Duda, you’ll be responsible for turning big, innovative ideas into beautiful, user-friendly designs. You’ll be given the challenge of creating simple designs to fulfill complex functions, and to anticipate people’s interactions with Duda products and meet them with appropriate UI solutions.
As a member of the Product team, your input will affect a wide variety of projects. You’ll be part of a dynamic and exciting environment and work with amazing, creative colleagues to whom you’ll present your concepts and designs, including Dev, QA, Marketing, etc.
- At least 2 years experience as an end-to-end (UX and UI) product designer in a product company.
- Detail-oriented with a keen sense of aesthetics.
- Think product, conduct product research, understand user behavior and needs.
- Experience building user flows, wireframes and designs, writing design reviews, etc.
- Communicate design direction for solving users’ problems, from concept to implementation.
- Fluent in Sketch, photoshop and prototype tools.
- Experience in defining micro interactions.
- Experience website building platforms - an advantage.
- Team player, creative, passionate for exploring new stuff and UX design trends.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS - an advantage.
- Experience working in a SaaS company - an advantage.
Please make sure to provide us with both your CV and your portfolio.