Senior UI/UX Designer
Hello, we’re Stylitics!
Stylitics is the leading visual outfitting and styling solution for the world’s top retailers and brands. Founded in 2011, Stylitics uses a powerful combination of algorithms, trend data, and stylist expertise to deliver thousands of on-brand outfit recommendations daily across multiple channels such as e-commerce, email, advertising, stores, and social media which increase sales and customer retention.
About the role:
We are looking for a collaborative and accomplished Senior UI/UX Designer to design the next generation of retail experiences across the sites, apps, and marketing channels of our clients. Join us on our Product team! Stylitics has the awesome responsibility of helping the best retailers and brands in the world roll out digital experiences that use outfits, bundles, and gift sets to assist and inspire the shopper. Your role will be to upgrade the UI/UX of our current e-commerce experiences, used by tens of millions of shoppers each month and to design new digital experiences that retailers and shoppers will love.
You’re the great fit for us, if...
As our Senior Designer, you are a passionate, creative, out-of-the-box problem solver with a commitment to doing high-quality work. You come with a solid track record for designing customer-facing products (ideally, mobile-first) that excite your clients and customers. You use data and customer feedback to guide your creative decision-making. You design with your customer in mind, prioritizing usability first. You independently work on keeping abreast of industry trends, best practices, and technologies. You are able to run and project-manage a fast-paced, productive design and feedback process with a variety of stakeholders. You are extremely good at what you do, but welcome feedback and work with minimal ego to get to the best outcome.
At the end of the day, you raise the bar of all UI/UX design projects, help us continually improve our processes, and can grow with the company as we scale rapidly.
What you will do:
- Create workflows, wireframes, and develop visual mock-ups and interactive prototypes with a mobile-first perspective.
- Ability to effectively document and hand-off design files to developers and engineers.
- Collaborate with product management and development leaders to define and implement innovative interaction and interface solutions.
- Ability to clearly define the problem, articulate use cases, upshift the design system and user flows.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design problems within the product.
- Define KPI’s and measurement strategy to leverage site analytics and continually improve the user and site experience.
- Partner with a cross-functional team of product managers, business users, and engineers to define and prioritize features supporting business priorities and outcomes.
- Work alongside the development team to understand product limitations and deliver solutions.
- Perform usability testing and identify friction points in user-journeys and provide resolution options through A/B testing.
What we are looking for:
- 7+ years experience in UX/UI with at least 4 of those years in the retail/fashion industry.
- BA/BS degree in human-centered design, user experience, design communication, or related field or work experience as a designer.
- Great research skills, and ability to understand complex, abstract ideas.
- Come to the table with examples of user experience projects or portfolio required.
- Excellent communication skills to engage with users, engineers, product partners, and stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong project planning, tracking & organizing skills.
- Being confident to take the initiative along with impeccable follow-up skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, well-organized individual who pays close attention to detail and is able to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment.
- Strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
- Being able to work towards goals on an individual and team level.
- Someone who sees themself working day to day in an environment and culture driven by our values.
Our values reflect what is important to us at Stylitics and serve as the foundation in which we do business. Each core value is best illustrated by actions and attitudes that each Stylitics team members practices. They define what working at Stylitics means and what our teams embody in through their time here.
- We care deeply about delivering high quality work.
- We work to be the best partners possible.
- We get things done.
- We believe the right team matters most.
- We think like customers and act like owners.
- We relish being pioneers.
What we offer (benefits/perks):
- A company that recognizes that our people are our greatest asset - if you’re investing in us, we are investing in you. Trust us, this mindset and philosophy goes a long way in your (and our) experience.
- Competitive salary along with career planning for the future.
- Health insurance - medical, dental and vision plan options with Aetna.
- Commuter Benefits (for when we are commuting again!)
- 401k Plan with Slavik.
- An amazing team to work with!
- A culture that promotes transparency and engagement as the company grows.
Equal Employment Opportunity has been and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Stylitics where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, religion, color, gender, national origin, age, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy and related medical conditions, veteran status, genetic information, disability or any other reason prohibited by federal, state or local law. This applies to all policies and employment practices relating to recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.