Are you ready for a real challenge? We're looking for a Product Designer who will be part of the first team joining Tamanna.
If you're hands-on, with an entrepreneurial spirit, and driven by impact and ownership, keep reading!
Tamanna is young but growing at high speed, which means you'll take ownership of your projects, work with great autonomy, and see your ideas and initiative being encouraged. Together our cross-disciplinary teams are iterating, experimenting and revolutionising the retail industry, by building a fully fledged multi-brand marketplace for fashion & beauty. Our mission is to become the number one destination for the latest shopping trends in the Middle-East with a unique customer-focused, omnichannel shopping experience.
What you'll be doing
- Work fast across the end-to-end design process
- Demonstrate the process and outcome of the evidence-based approach that you’ve employed on previous experiences
- Be the voice of the customer with your peers in Product and Engineering, ensuring stakeholders are aligned with user needs
- Design products for web or native platforms
- Work with full-stack design systems
- Work within a platform business, E-commerce or online retail
- Select the appropriate methods for prototyping and when to apply them to validate concepts
- Apply design practice across different deliverables and goals
- Coordinate with project management to align feasibility with creative and commercial goals
- Create design solutions considering market segment analysis, customer feedback, site metrics and usability finding
- Determine which media and design elements to use
- Gather requirements and assess target application/landscape to identify the problem statement, solution definition, and execution
- Work in agile processes in a multidisciplinary team
What we're looking for
- +5 years of experience as Product Designer or in related field (focusing on interaction/UI design, UX design and visual design)
- Experience in user research and testing
- Solid experience working within product teams
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills (English is required)
- Experienced with current UI design tools, such as Sketch, Invision Studio, Adobe Xd or Figma
- Use collaborative tools such as, Invision, Zeplin or Figma.
- Inquisitive with a clear appetite to learn new, complex things
- Team player and you recognise the value of collaboration
What we're offering
- Impact, being part of the first team building Tamanna
- An open culture, where your ideas are encouraged
- Annual performance-based bonus and competitive salary
- Annual team budget for training
- Flexible working schedule and remote friendly policy
- Regular team events, meetups and tech talks
- Your birthday off, it's on us!
- Well-being partnerships suitable to your lifestyle
- Time2Give policy