Senior Product Designer
Chowbus is a fast growing, well-funded food startup headquartered here in Chicago on a mission to help diners to discover new and exquisite dishes, and to give traditional mom and pop restaurants a fighting chance to succeed without compromising who they truly are. By building a super app, our goal is to be the one stop shop for everything related to food.
As we continue to grow, we are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team and work on various projects with a focus on UX/UI Consumer app/web and Driver app. You will help us build products that are functionally easy to use and visually appealing to our users.
- Collaborate with product managers to better understand user needs.
- Create flows, user scenario, storyboards, wireframes, and visual designs during the full cycle of the product design and development.
- Deliver high-fidelity designs and specifications.
- Deeply understand and contribute to the requirements of projects you work on.
- Actively build a strong relationship with product, engineering, operations, regional sales and design peers to collaborate on improving the product experience for our external and internal users.
We are excited if you...
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Design or a related field
- Have a minimum of 6 years of experience working in multi-disciplinary teams in an agile environment.
- Have a portfolio showcasing excellent design skills on mobile and web, demonstrating your ability to see the big pictures, understand and solve the problems for the end users.
- Are experienced in consumer facing products.
- Are proficiency in current mobile and web design technology.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset and bias toward action.
- Have a strong empathy and deep understanding in users’ frame of mind.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation ability, and can influence peers and senior management through clear thinking and communication.
- Working proficiency in Chinese is preferred though not required.