At CliniComp, Intl. we create cool products, in a pleasant place with people we like. We design, develop, and implement software and hardware solutions for Healthcare IT. Our state-of-the-art technology has contributed to fundamental advancements in computer science. We are proud of our artificial intelligence initiatives that are adding significant depth to products that will further improve healthcare outcomes for patients. The foundation of all we do is to create things that really matter.
The UI/UX Designer is responsible for designing the UI/UX for our enterprise-wide clinical documentation systems. As CliniComp, Intl. designs its next wave of healthcare technology solutions, the UI/UX Designer will play a key role to ensure that clinical clients have an optimal experience with our systems. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success in designing interfaces for web-based applications. Our UI/UX Designer will create and be accountable for the workflows, prototypes, and guidelines for user interfaces. This individual will work to improve the user interfaces and visual design of our system as well as to enhance existing user workflows to best meet clinical needs.
- Design the user experience for new applications and enhance existing applications
- Work with product development, clinical, creative, and marketing teams to deliver innovative solutions; including collaborating on the product direction, strategy, visuals and experience
- Leverage novel ideas, user interface patterns, and industry best practices to optimize the user interface and user’s experience of the company’s products
- Help drive product direction based on qualitative and quantitative research
- Speak with end-users to develop a solid understanding of their needs and apply this to designs.
- Identify problems, determine usability, and make sound recommendations for improvements
- Demonstrate user workflows and ideas through wireframes, mockups, and storyboards
- Translate high level clinical requirements into written functional requirements for to define functionality for the Product Development Group.
- Design wireframes, clickable prototypes, and high-fidelity screens to effectively communicate design
- Draft and document the user interface standards and styling guidelines
- Document user experience specifications; develop and apply creative new UX concepts
- Actively participate in interdisciplinary group critiques of product design and development
- Collaborate with the Quality Engineering Team to ensure that end product matches UI/UX guidelines
- Research and leverage innovative interaction concepts; including but not limited to: mobile interfaces, touch base interfaces, gestural interfaces and speech interfaces
- Bachelor's Degree in interaction design, computer science or a related field.
- 3 + years experience designing user facing software or web design experience.
- Strong experience influencing how the UI evolves in web-based applications through multiple product life cycles.
- Experience within the healthcare IT industry is preferred.
Security Clearance: The start of the security clearance process is up to the discretion of the company and may begin no later than the successful completion of the first 90 days of employment, and commensurate with job requirements and the needs of the business. Successful completion of the security clearance process may not be required for every position but all candidates must be willing to submit to the process if requested by their manager according to the requirements of the position and business needs
- 100% covered Medical and Dental coverage for you & your family
- Generous 401(k) plan and contribution
- Events and weekly lunches
- So many more to list…
CCI complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act and considers reasonable accommodation measures that may be necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform primary responsibilities. EEO/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disabled