Who are we?
At DefinedData, a DefinedCrowd business unit, we are tackling a wide array of fascinating challenges – like building the data marketplace that scales data operations and helps organizations to bring their data-driven solutions to market faster. We are looking for a world-class Technical Product Manager to join DefinedData. You will collaborate closely with stakeholders across the entire organization to ensure that our B2B platform delights our users.
Across all business units we have a modern tech stack including sophisticated capabilities around data science, multivariate testing and personalization. We’re a highly collaborative, supportive team that values learning, feedback and continuous growth.
What will you do?
This position will support all phases of the design process for UX & Product team. You will work collaboratively, creatively, and flexibly within interdisciplinary teams both locally and globally.
Your responsibility will be to design our product revolving around functionality and usability, gathering from research team insights and information to iterate and develop information architecture, wireframing and prototyping of user tasks flows and experiences. You’re be also responsible for planning and overseeing the process used by UX team.
Working with DefinedCrowd means you do a lot of listening, observing, brainstorming and iterating with a group of people with backgrounds very different than yours. This diversity of thought and approach results in breakthrough ideas that lead to innovative outcomes.
If you are a quick learner, a dedicated and accountable person, and want to grow exponentially faster in a start-up environment, this position is for you!
- Create wireframes and prototypes for desktop and mobile web experiences that align with DefinedCrowd products
- Plan and structure UX processes and aligning design projects with product and business priorities
- Support product and design team to enhance designs and workflows for UX by helping with design revisions and QA
- Communicate concepts and ideas visually and verbally
- Manage multiple design project timelines and calendars, ensuring deliverables stay on track and expectations are met
- Organize project assets and ensure distribution to product and development team
Who are we looking for?
Do you have the drive to work in an innovative and ambitious environment?
We’re looking for someone with a determined and proactive mindset, someone inspired and passionate to help us achieve our goals. Our successful candidate is a strong critical thinker, reliable and transparent, with an ability to learn and communicate. We’re looking for someone special to contribute to our unique culture.
Our UX Designers have:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in design, human-computer interaction, or related fields or equivalent professional experience.
- Understanding of basic human-centered design philosophy and design methodologies.
- Previous experience in marketplace context is a plus.
- Ability to turn human behavior and needs into real concepts.
- Be an enthusiastic about what design and technology could do for people.
- Be a systems thinker; can logically visualize complex systems, user interactions flows and beautiful user interface.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite. Photoshop and Illustrator required.
- Experience with InVision or other UX prototyping tools.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of HTML and CSS as needed for creating optimal designs.
- Familiarity with responsive web design and testing across multiple devices
You spend a lot of your time at work, so it should be challenging, fun and interesting. At DefinedData, it will be all of those things and more. Here’s what we offer:
- A unique culture, healthy working environment, and a flexible working schedule
- Excellent career development opportunities in a high growth company
- Access to an excellent compensation and benefits package
- An international and diverse team, representing +30 nationalities at our 4 locations
- Global mobility and relocation support with the help of our specialized team
- Continuous training opportunities leveraging hand-on workshops and formal development opportunities
DefinedCrowd offers a platform with multiple data delivery options that leverages machine learning technology and human intelligence to deliver quality-guaranteed training data for AI systems. The platform offers self-service and fully customizable solutions that deliver high-quality project-specific training data, enabling AI products reach market quicker. It is this business model that has allowed DefinedCrowd to raise a total of $63.6M in funding over 4 rounds. Our value proposition is quality, privacy, speed and scale, covering more than 50 different languages. With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, we have been serving AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one. DefinedCrowd was founded in Seattle and has offices in Lisbon, Porto and Tokyo.