FlipTix is a fast-growing early stage company that is creating new markets in the event ticketing industry. FlipTix created the market for fans to sell their tickets if they leave an event early to fans who arrive late. Not only good for fans, but FlipTix collects incredibly valuable data captured for venues and promoters.
FlipTix is seeking a Product Lead/ UI/UX Designer to continue our mission of making it easier for people to enjoy the amount any event they want. This role will be joining the early FlipTix team and has a tremendous opportunity for impact to its future. The role is a hybrid position - both leading a technical team, as well as providing independent contributions on UI/UX Design. In this role, the Product lead will work closely with the Tech Lead and the Chief Strategy and Platforms to design, architect and build the next iteration of the FlipTix platform including supporting the mobile and web applications. This role reports to the Chief Strategy and Platforms Officer.
* Manage the creation, iteration, and development of the product roadmap including collaboration and communication with product stakeholders
* Create, iterate, and develop product UI/UX design including hand off to tech team
* Cross collaborate with the Tech, BD, Ops, Marketing teams to log feedback and receive requests for feature updates
* Collaborate and co-manage feature prioritization to ensure timely release of new features and business requirements
* Set bench marks and tracking for product feature including identifying key metrics and progress towards achievement
Requirements & Skills
As a self-starter with excellent time-management skills, you'll be able to work independently with minimal supervision to deliver high-quality, maintainable code and unit, integration, and/or end-to-end tests where appropriate
* UI/UX Design for both mobile and web apps
* Consumer facing product development
* Proficient with product design tools like: XD, Sketch (preferred), or Balsamiq.
* Proficient with Adobe Design Suite: Illustrator and Photoshop
* Understanding of REACT
Additional Desired Experience
* 5+ Years in a Software Product Management Role
* 3+ Years in a UI/UX Design Capacity preferably for consumer web/mobile applications
* Strong background in consumer applications/platforms
* A fun and communicative personality
* Even better if you have/are:
* A person who regularly sees concerts, games, or goes to events
* An understanding of the ticketing/live event industry
Compensation + Benefits
Commensurate with experience
* Company sponsored Health, Vision, Dental
* Opportunities for free tickets to festivals, sporting events, and concerts.