Product Design Intern
To keep this internship truly accessible to all, there will be no portfolio review or design challenge associated with the interview process for this position.
ABOUT USTribalScale is a digital innovation firm that brings organizations — from the startup to the enterprise — into the future. We help our clients strategize, design, and build digital products through transformation engagements and individual project-builds. We’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and dive in deep to transforms teams; we teach the methods, the processes, and best practices needed to think and work like leading startups. The future is bright, and we’re always looking for excited technologists and futurists to create and transform with us
You're excited about designing the connected world and want to join a team of ambitious, like-minded technologists. You're passionate about the intersection of design and technology and strive to explore new meaningful interactions between the physical and digital worlds. You want to have high impact, drive design innovation, and have a meaningful contribution to both our work environment and client work at TribalScale. You strive in fast-paced, collaborative environments and are able to quickly switch gears between client work, internal initiatives, and supporting your peers under minimal supervision.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Supporting large projects with clients
- Working with clients to determine where they need to go and how to get there
- Work closely with the Product Designers and Product Managers embedded with each team/project
- Working with clients as they are immersed with our teams, learning agile XP with lean methodologies
- Build proposals and assets to win new clients for the company
- Understanding the basics of UX design discipline – user flows, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
- Some experience with the latest design tools and software (Miro, Figma, Sketch, Adobe Suite, etc)
- Self-motivated to take initiative and ownership of your work
- Attention to detail
- Have a user-centric mindset
- Good collaboration skills (you will be working with other designers, engineers, product managers and QA engineers)
- A hunger to learn and develop your skills further
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with user research
- An interest in ethical and universal design practices
- Early adopter of new technology and gadgets
- Familiar with Lean Startup Methodologies, Design Sprints, and Gamestorming
WHY YOU WANT TO BE AT TRIBALSCALE
- Our skills: Our teams were at the front of the mobile revolution. We are expert builders in voice tech, and now, we're connecting the world. We work with brands including the NBA, Twitter, ABC, the CBC, Autonomic, and many more
- You matter: Everyone sits at the table and is valued. We love to be challenged, are happy to go with the flow, and we trust our gut
- Growth: We’re a rocketship ready to take-off. We promise you’ll get your hands dirty in every aspect of the business, and there are tremendous opportunities for personal and professional growth. Seize them
At TribalScale our company is built on doing things differently and challenging the status quo. We don’t just support differences, we celebrate and thrive on difference for the benefit of our employees, our solutions, and our partners.
TribalScale is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, able-bodiedness or gender identity.
TribalScale welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.