Senior Product Designer
Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to resume. Submissions without a portfolio included will not be considered.
Only applicants based in the United States will be accepted. If you are not based in the United States, you will automatically be rejected.
As a Senior Product Designer, you help define and drive the future of Lincoln Network design. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and design fidelity to guide design processes and collaborate with product and engineering leaders to create innovative experiences across all of Lincoln’s products. You will create elegantly simple user experiences from otherwise complex workflows. User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
- 5 years of experience in UX Design.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences and varying levels of the organization.
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Sketch and Figma
- Experience with brand design is a plus
- Experience with motion design is a plus
- Based in the United States
- Lead all phases of the UX & design process: user research, concept development, visual design and prototyping.
- Understand and translate user needs, business requirements, and technical capabilities into innovative product solutions.
- Define entire user experiences, and interaction concepts. Creating wireframes, user flows, site maps and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Create intuitive, elegant, user-centric designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members throughout the design phase to address iterative feedback and to ensure optimal design execution.
- Work with our engineers to effectively implement the product vision.