In RappiPay México we are looking to disrupt the financial services landscape, thinking out of the box and testing solutions to create wow moments. Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our users.
We’re looking for a passionate UI designer with solid experience building design systems that can help teams build UI components and design at scale.
- Build the visual and interaction design components and UI patterns that make up the RappiPay user interface.
- Design the required shapes, forms, styles and components that are part of our systemic design language. Document the right definition and use, do’s and don’ts.
- Make design audits and reviews with all the team to ensure we address our inconsistencies and propose improvements.
- Maintain a shared component library to serve multiple teams in RappiPay organization.
- Partner with 6+ designers across multiple squads to come up with solutions that consider and prioritize our design debt, design dependencies, and that support teams building UI at scale.
- Work closely with software engineers to ensure our designed components are in-sync with their needs. Consider technical constraints to always bring incremental value.
- You have 3+ years of experience in product design and user-centric practices. You’ve built and managed at least a couple of design systems and have deep experience in the field.
- You have experience writing component documentation. Your strength is to partner and solve requirements across different teams and designers while educating how to build UI at scale.
- You have worked with design software (Sketch/Figma) and additional tools that allow modern design teams to develop a design system.
- You are a visual and interaction designer, who provides detailed component behavior states that are both accessible and that can solve complex design problems. You understand technical constraints and can make trade-offs.
- You put the user in the center of the interaction model you build for our components library.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, collaborative and fast growing work environment.
- In addition, You have skills for motion graphics working in After effects or similar (Nice to have)